Sr Accounts Payable Assistant
100 Monument Circle
Indiana, IN 46204
8am - 4:30pm
Join our community
Community Health Network has an excellent opportunity available within our Accounts Payable team. If you are looking for challenging work and meaningful advancement, then you should consider a career with Community.
Where you fit in
- The Sr Accounts Payable Assistant position acts as the financial control point between Community Health Network, Purchasing, Finance, and vendors for all phases of the invoice payment process.
- Responsible for executing all phases of the invoice payment process, including invoice review, data entry, reconciliation, check verification and mailing, filing, discrepant invoice resolution, and statement audit and reconciliation.
- Assists the Accounts Payable Systems Coordinator with resolution of system issues, completion of projects, and system testing and upgrading.
Your exceptional experience
- Basic knowledge of accounting methods and practices, generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP), and financial reporting
- Highly accurate typing skills at a moderate speed
- Solid computer literacy in a Windows environment including Microsoft Word and Excel
- Ability to work with automated accounting systems in a Windows environment
- Ability to analyze complex problems and make decisions or offer solutions as appropriate
- Must have excellent organizational skills
Your exceptional qualifications
- Minimum of three years of business experience, preferably in a healthcare environment.
- Experience in finance, accounting, and/or materials management required.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent.
- Associate's Degree preferred or 5 years of equivalent experience.
Your life with Community
You work hard to provide our patients with the exceptional care, and you deserve benefits to match. Community offers a unique employment package that encompasses not only your day-to-day job, but also your career.
You will have the opportunity to grow your career thanks to scholarships and tuition reimbursement from the Community Health Network Foundation, and receive recognition for your achievements. Other benefits include:
- Work/life balance
- Free ongoing training, supervision & support
- Outstanding opportunities for career growth
- Competitive compensation and excellent benefits
- Engaging and compassionate, culture
Apply today for immediate consideration.