About Community Health Network
Ranked among the nation’s most integrated healthcare systems, Indianapolis-based Community Health Network is Central Indiana’s leader in providing convenient access to exceptional healthcare services, where and when patients need them—in hospitals, health pavilions and doctor’s offices, as well as workplaces, schools and homes.
Each day we strive to improve health and well-being in the communities we serve.
You are at the center of everything we do. Your health and your family is our top priority. Connect with Office of Patient Experience.
Patients first. Relationships. Integrity. Innovation. Dedication. Excellence.
As a non-profit health system with more than 200 sites of care and affiliates throughout Central Indiana, Community’s full continuum of care integrates hundreds of physicians, specialty and acute care hospitals, surgery centers, home care services, MedChecks, behavioral health and employer health services.
Meeting the Needs of Our Community
Community Health Network was created 60 years ago by our neighbors, for our neighbors. We proudly trace our roots to the community leaders, civic organizations and countless friends who went door-to-door raising funds to build a hospital in their community. We've never forgotten our heritage.
Today, we're still strongly tied to the community...after all, that's how we got our name. We're proud to extend health services and community service beyond the walls of our facilities.
Frequently, we talk to individuals and community leaders to better understand the most important health issues in the communities we serve. We call this process the Community Health Needs Assessment. From this feedback we've discovered four health priorities:
- Asthma—especially in children, asthma is on the rise and the need for treatment services is growing.
- Diabetes—people living with this chronic condition want more support and lifestyle management resources.
- Access—sometimes people cannot see the doctor or specialist they need to visit quickly enough.
- Community-driven initiatives—no health initiatives can be successful without support and participation from the community; collaboration is paramount.
Did You Know?
Community is known for:
- Implementing a single, unified patient medical record, known to patients as MyChart
- Second-largest market share in nine-county Central Indiana area
- Largest Indiana network of primary care physicians through Community Physician Network
- Leading Indiana provider of home-care services
- Leading Indiana provider of daVinci robotic surgery
- Leading Indiana provider of sleep/wake services
- One of the nation’s largest LDRP (maternity) programs
- Recognized innovator in pain management
- A partnership with Marian University’s new College of Osteopathic Medicine