About Community Health Network
Ranked among the nation’s most integrated healthcare systems, Indianapolis-based Community Health Network is Central Indiana’s leader in providing convenient access to exceptional healthcare services, where and when patients need them—in hospitals, health pavilions and doctor’s offices, as well as workplaces, schools and homes.
As a non-profit health system with more than 200 sites of care and affiliates throughout Central Indiana, Community’s full continuum of care integrates hundreds of physicians, specialty and acute care hospitals, surgery centers, home care services, MedChecks, behavioral health and employer health services.
Exceptional care. Simply delivered.
We're deeply committed to enhancing health and well-being in the communities we serve.
We strive to simply deliver an exceptional experience - with every life we touch.
Patients first. Relationships. Integrity. Innovation. Dedication. Excellence.
Meeting the Needs of Our Community
Community Health Network was created 60 years ago by our neighbors, for our neighbors. We proudly trace our roots to the community leaders, civic organizations and countless friends who went door-to-door raising funds to build a hospital in their community. We've never forgotten our heritage.
Today, we're still strongly tied to the community...after all, that's how we got our name. We're proud to extend health services and community service beyond the walls of our facilities.
Core to fulfilling our public health mission and consistent with the findings of our recent Community Health Needs Assessment; Community Health Network is unwavering in our long-standing commitment to address the needs of the communities we serve.
Did You Know?
Community is known for:
- Implementing a single, unified patient medical record, known to patients as MyChart
- Second-largest market share in nine-county Central Indiana area
- Largest Indiana network of primary care physicians through Community Physician Network
- Leading Indiana provider of home-care services
- Leading Indiana provider of daVinci robotic surgery
- Leading Indiana provider of sleep/wake services
- One of the nation’s largest LDRP (maternity) programs
- Recognized innovator in pain management
- A partnership with Marian University’s College of Osteopathic Medicine