Nursing at Community
Our commitment to recruiting the brightest nurses is one reason we are ranked among the top 20 integrated healthcare networks in the nation. We know that putting patients first means having highly-skilled nurses on every unit, in each location and in all of the communities we serve. By working together, as part of an interdisciplinary team, Community nurses play a vital role in helping create optimal outcomes for all our patients. How do we do this?
- In every nursing area, from research to clinical nurse specialists, we believe in caring for the whole person.
- We’re dedicated to nurturing the mind, body and spirit with compassion for each individual’s health and well-being.
- We support nurses through educational and credentialing opportunities, such as:
- New Graduate Nurse Residency Program to help with the transition to the professional nurse role
- Schools of Nursing clinical learning experiences
- The Nursing Academy in partnership with the University of Indianapolis
Everything we do as nurses enhances and elevates the healthcare experience. It’s also an opportunity to be recognized for your skills, knowledge and experience, as well as your ability to make a difference…one patient at a time.
Learn how nurses learn and grow in their careers at Community Health Network in the video below. Then, we invite you to join our nursing team and see just how exceptional working here can be!
Your ideas directly impact patient care. Many of our innovation competition winners are nurses.
As an integral part of the care team, nurses make meaningful contributions and help deliver exceptional care.
Experience professional growth through a variety of opportunities such as the Nursing Congress where peers share best practices.