Senior Financial Analyst
Indianapolis, IN 46256
8:00am - 5:00pm
Community Health Network has an excellent opportunity available within our Network Services - Finance Team. If you are looking for challenging work and meaningful advancement, then consider this career with Community:
Where you fit in
The Sr Financial Analyst wil provide financial analysis of existing and proposed programs, prepare ROI for capital projects, and assist with the preparation of the annual operating budget and other projects as assigned.
Your exceptional skills
- Analytical skills
- Ability to coordinate multiple projects
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Familiarity with Microsoft products preferred
- Detail oriented
Your exceptional qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree in accounting or finance required
- Four or more years of accounting and/or finance experience in healthcare preferred
- Prior auditing or similar background preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel required, including experience with v-lookup and pivot tables
Your life with Community
Your work hard to provide our patients with the exceptional care, and you deserve benefits to match. Community offers a unique employment package that encompasses not only your day-to-day job, but also your career.
You will have the opportunity to grow personally as well as professionally your career with the aid of scholarships and tuition reimbursement from the Community Health Network Foundation, and receive recognition for your achievements.
Apply today for immediate consideration.