Radiation Therapist Reg
1340 Madison Avenue
Anderson, IN 46011
Join our community
Community Health Network has an excellent opportunity available within our radiation department. If you are looking for challenging work and meaningful advancement, then you should consider a career with Community.
Where you fit in
- As an integral part of the health care team, the Registered Radiation Therapist performs direct patient care
- Will administer ionizing radiation accurately and precisely for therapeutic purposes following the treatment plan prescribed by the Radiation Oncologist
- Responsible for efficient operation of modern, complex treatment equipment, performing Quality Assurance duties, and assisting with daily patient billing and statistics
- Administer accurately and precisely a planned course of radiation therapy utilizing linear accelerators
- Prepares patient for treatment explaining basic procedures, e.g., noises, movement of machine, means of observation, and communication during treatment
- Assists Radiation Oncologist with tumor localization by utilizing the simulator or CT simulator
Your exceptional skills
Exceptional communication and patient care skills
Aptitude toward the team philosophy
Ability to work independently without direct supervision
Basic computer skills
Your exceptional qualifications
One to three years of experience as a Radiologic Technologist preferred, but not required
Graduate from an accredited radiation therapy technology program.
Must be registered by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologist (ARRT) R.T. (T) or registry eligibleCertified by the State of Indiana
Valid Indiana Radiation Therapist license
Your life with Community
You work hard to provide our patients with the exceptional care, and you deserve benefits to match. Community offers a unique employment package that encompasses not only your day-to-day job, but also your career.
You will have the opportunity to grow your career thanks to scholarships and tuition reimbursement from the Community Health Network Foundation, and receive recognition for your achievements.
Apply today for immediate consideration.