Med Assistance Program Coord - PRN
1402 E County Line Rd
Indianapolis, IN 46227
The Medication Assistance Program Coordinator position is located in Indianapolis, IN.
- The Medication Assistance Program Coordinator position is responsible for supporting all patients to ensure the prescribed drug therapy and pharmacy care plan are followed as prescribed and also meet the medical, social and personal needs of the patient.
- the PRN position will mainly be responsible for processing incoming Medication deliveries from patient assistance programs - these duties will need to be done onsite at Community Hospital South 1-2 days per week (If all of the meds do not get processed, will have to come in to finish them on a different day of same week). Other admin duties can be done offsite/work from home.
Has worked as a Pharmacy Technician in a retail or hospital setting or has worked as a Medical Assistant with Prior Authorization/Pre-certification experience.
Manufacturing Assistance Programs experience is a plus!
High school diploma or GED Equivalent.
Indiana Pharmacy Technician License or Medical Assistant Certification or AAMA Credentialing is required.
- Ability to resolve associate issues quickly and efficiently
- Communication, both written and oral
- Strong analytical skills
- Pharmacy tech, technician, CPht, medication assistance
Ranked among the nation's most integrated healthcare systems, Community Health Network is Central Indiana's leader in providing convenient access to exceptional healthcare services, where and when patients need them – in hospitals, health pavilions and doctor's offices, as well as workplaces, schools and homes. Exceptional care, simply delivered.
Community is a non-profit health system that is deeply committed to the communities we serve with more than 200 sites of care and affiliates throughout Central Indiana. Guided by our PRIIDE Values – Patients First, Relationships, Integrity, Innovation, Dedication and Excellence – our team of caregivers is committed to providing an exceptional experience with every life we touch.