Who is Eligible?
Good screening candidates are adults over age 45 with other risk factors for vascular disease, including diabetes, smoking, hypertension, abnormal cholesterol profiles, and/or family history.
- To schedule a vascular screening at all locations except Howard/Kokomo, please call 317-355-7215.
- To schedule at Kokomo/Howard, please call 765-776-8000.
- ABI Screening—A quick, painless and accurate test that will provide early detection of symptoms of peripheral arterial disease (PAD). It compares the blood pressure in your ankle with the blood pressure in your arm, which produces an ankle brachial index (ABI).
- Carotid Screening—Provides ultrasound images of the carotid arteries on both sides of the neck. Checks for plaque build-up (narrowing) in the arteries which could eventually lead to a stroke.
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm (AAA) Screening—Provides ultrasound images of the aorta in the abdomen. Checks for weakened and bulging areas in the lower part of the aorta, the major blood vessel that supplies blood to the body.
Choose any combination of ABI, Carotid and AAA screenings for only $33 each! For example, choose ABI and AAA together for $66; or get all three screenings for $99.
Screening locations include these hospitals: