Community Surgery Center Northwest
8651 Township Line Road
Indianapolis, IN 46260
Monday - Friday, 7 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Community Surgery Centers are outpatient surgery centers that provide the most advanced surgical technology, treatment and physician expertise. Innovative technology is fundamental to each center, as is the partnership with our surgeons, nurses and patients to design a surgical experience unlike any you will experience anywhere else—one where every need has been thought out in advance to deliver an excellent surgical care outcome in a warm, relaxing yet sophisticated environment.
Community Surgery Center Northwest, located near 86th Street and Township Line Rd., focuses on endoscopy, foot and ankle, and general surgery procedures and offers innovative and individualized options to patients and their families.
The Community Surgery Center staff promises attentive, professional care. We understand that surgery is a major event in your life, and we are determined to provide you with superior medical care. We know that family members and friends are important and we include them in your care.
Each location has a convenient entry where patients may be dropped off or picked up under the protection of a canopy near the main entrance of the building. Each location has free and convenient parking for visitors.
Every patient will have a private patient room before and after surgery. This provides not only for your comfort, but also for the privacy and confidentiality necessary in today’s health care setting.
Complimentary refreshments are provided in a beautifully decorated waiting area with free wireless Internet access available in most centers. There are comfortable booths available, a resource area with daily newspapers and magazines and a children’s play area.
Before, During and After Surgery
Learn more about what to expect before your surgery, during your stay at Community Surgery Center, after surgery, and at home.
All Community Surgery Center locations are tobacco-free environments. As a health care provider, the decision to be tobacco-free is intended to protect all of our patients, visitors and employees from the well-documented detrimental inhalation of smoke. If you are observed smoking anywhere on the campus, an employee or security guard will kindly ask you to stop smoking. If you are a visitor, please ask the personnel at the front desk for a complimentary beverage to help you through your stay. We may also provide you with more detailed information on how to quit smoking if you are interested. We thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
Community Surgery Center Northwest features:
- Eleven private, spacious patient rooms for pre-op and recovery
- Four operating rooms
- Comfortable family waiting area
An important achievement of quality and excellence is receiving accreditation and licensing from governing organizations. At each Community Surgery Center, we meet or exceed the following standards set forth by the following accreditation and licensing boards:
- Fully licensed by the Indiana State Department of Health
- Accredited by the Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care (AAAHC)
- Certified by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS)
- Member of the Ambulatory Surgery Center Association
Surgical Team and Staff
- All surgeons and anesthesiologists are board-certified or board-admissible.
- Medical director at each center is a board-certified, full-time anesthesiologist.
- Full-time on-site executive nursing director at each center.
- Surgical registered nurses are assigned to each patient.
- All registered nurses in pre-operative care and post-anesthesia care (recovery) are Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) certified.
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) registered nurse always on-site in pre-operative and post-anesthesia care units.
Scott Vore, MD
Natalie Christy, RN, BSN
Community Surgery Centers are a joint venture with physicians, Community Health Network and VEI, a corporation within Community Health Network. This partnership allows us to provide patients with advanced technology in a comfortable, patient-focused environment.
Find a Doctor
Learn more about surgical services at Community.