Visionary Enterprises, Inc
6626 East 75th Street, Suite 100
Indianapolis, IN 46250
Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Visionary Enterprises Inc. (VEI) is a subsidiary of Community Health Network, Inc., providing healthcare-related management and consulting services to numerous providers throughout Indiana and surrounding states.
Why Choose VEI?
Thank you for your interest in Visionary Enterprises, Inc. (VEI), a leader in the development, acquisition and management of multi-specialty ambulatory surgery and endoscopy centers. Whether you are considering a first-time investment opportunity in an ambulatory surgery center (ASC), or you are an established center looking for a partner to enhance your current center, you have come to the right place.
If you are interested in exploring the opportunities with VEI or if you have questions, please email Mike Hogan, president of VEI, or call 317-621-7400.
Our experienced senior leadership team is the catalyst that enhances the economic interests of physicians and hospitals alike. On average, the members of our senior leadership team have more than 15 years of experience creating and managing joint ventures with our company. This talented team partners with hospitals and physicians to deliver consistent growth and profitability.
Innovation has been part of Community Health Network’s DNA since 1956, when our quest to provide better health to more people began with the opening of our first hospital, a breakthrough facility that included cutting-edge features like air conditioning and “space age” nursing units. Since then, innovation has fueled the opening of the first all-digital heart hospital, led us to implement a single, unified patient medical record, and serves as our beacon to provide more than 2 million patient encounters each year.
Innovation is woven into Community’s strategic plan, and is the center of our values. In fact, it is so important to us that we created Community Launchpad, an innovation incubator that serves as the channel to cultivate promising solutions that meet and create needs for our patients. Community Launchpad is a resource for Community physicians, nurses, employees and other collaborators to explore the feasibility of innovative ideas. It is a place where entrepreneurship is fostered, and partnerships with universities, small entrepreneurs, life sciences, and corporate America are born.
VEI has the experience and expertise to be your turn-key resource for the development and operation of a new ambulatory surgery or endoscopy center. As your partner, we deliver consistent, predictable performance every step of the way, from a feasibility study to ongoing operations. We have the process and the personnel to make your joint venture with us a success.
Our comprehensive "de novo," or development, services include the following:
- Coordination and production of draft agreements
- Financial fundamentals
- Pro forma financials
- Center design and support
- Assist in equipment planning and selection
- Information systems design and implementation
- Equipment procurement and financing
- Draft agreements
- Business and operating plan
- Policies and procedures
- Human resources
VEI has enjoyed success in creating joint ventures with existing centers that result in increased efficiencies and significantly improved return on investment for our partners. VEI will evaluate your center’s current performance and advise you on your final outcome by completing a free assessment. VEI is not interested in troubled centers; we take performing centers and help them perform significantly better.
Evaluation of Existing Centers
- Complete a comprehensive and free analysis of your center
- Valuate your center for acquisition under “fair market value” formula
- Develop new pro-forma after acquisition
- Develop new budget under new ownership structure
- Redefine board of directors/board of managers structure
- Develop “long range” operations plan
There are many reasons for doing joint ventures with existing centers. The most important reason is to ensure the longevity and success of your center. By becoming a partner with VEI you will realize many benefits, including the following:
- Immediate infusion of capital that would normally take several years to obtain
- Opportunity to reduce debt service
- Increased return on investment
- Improved quality of life, VEI takes care of day-to-day management headaches and allows its physician partners to focus their attention on their patients’ needs
- Reduction in operating costs due to centralization model for purchasing, contracting and staffing.
For every one of our ventures, we provide superior support and management services:
- Clinical management
- Human resources
- Regulatory and compliance
- Business office
- Admission and scheduling protocols
- Negotiate professional service and purchased service contracts
- Manage block scheduling and case transition from hospital
- Prepare vendor credit applications
- Oversee business functions
- Billing and coding
- Billing and collection benchmarking
- Information systems
- Materials management
A division of VEI since 1987, Visionary Health Group (VHG) has provided business and healthcare consulting services for more than 20 years. VHG prides itself in providing comprehensive, tailor-made services that meet and exceed the needs of its many clients both locally and nationally. VHG's consulting and evaluation services have been designed to objectively and strategically evaluate every aspect of healthcare businesses of all types.
Ambulatory Surgery Center (ASC) Development
Our state-of-the-art ambulatory and endoscopy centers have set a standard of excellence that is unparalleled in the industry. The proof of our performance is in our consistently high physician and patient satisfaction scores. Whether your desire is to develop a new center, or secure a partner for your existing center, VEI can help.
To learn more about surgery center development, call us at 317-621-7400.
- VEI has a proven 20-year track record in the development, acquisition and management of ASC’s.
- VEI prefers to work with a hospital as a partner to enhance fee schedule.
- VEI has the unique ability to understand and balance the needs of physicians and hospital partners.
- Facility designed to ensure efficiency, patient safety and privacy.
- VEI management and ownership structure results in long-term commitment to each center.
- Commitment to centralized model for purchasing, contracting and staffing results in maximized outcomes, both clinically and financially.
- On-site dedicated medical director who is a board certified anesthesiologist experienced in the delivery of outpatient anesthesia services.
- A dedicated executive director at each center who teams with the medical director to ensure clinical and business operations run at maximum efficiency.
- Comprehensive management support services to ensure maximum performance and financial return on investment.
- Commitment by all staff to provide an exceptional experience to patients and families.
Surgery Center Locations
When considering outpatient surgery, one of the most important decisions a patient and a surgeon make is where that surgery is performed. When you step into a Community Surgery Center, you enter an environment created especially for the patient. Every staff member, every process, every room in the building exists to respond to patient needs. The goal of the staff at Community Surgery Center is for every patient to see the center as an extension of the surgeon's practice, representing the highest standard of care.
VEI surgery facilities include clients located in both Indiana and Michigan, as well as Community Health Network hospital surgical services.
VEI Real Estate Services includes real estate ownership, development, and management services. VEI owns and manages eight professional office buildings and six health and medical pavilions throughout central Indiana. In addition, VEI currently provides maintenance—both routine and preventative—for more than 100 tenants in multiple buildings. We understand the unique needs of a medical office and specialize in maintaining medical facilities. We also provide consulting services, reviewing and negotiating vendor contracts and supervising vendor services. VEI Real Estate Services' Indianapolis service area covers more than 40 locations and more than 900,000 square feet of medical office space throughout Marion County and the surrounding counties. Our team is committed to providing prompt, courteous and professional service to all our customers. To ensure our customers receive the most updated service, our technicians continually enhance their skills by attending a variety of training courses.
For more information, call 317-621-4000.
Find a Doctor
Learn more about services associated with VEI.