The Steve Miller Band will bring its exciting brand of rock 'n' roll - polished, exciting and irresistible - to The Giving Gig outdoor stage in June of 2021. Presented by Alderson Commercial Group, The Giving Gig 2021 will again support Community Health Network's Oncology Patient Assistance Fund, helping patients access basic needs like food, medicine, transportation and more.
We know that the need among our patients is great and growing. We also know that the world has changed since our last Giving Gig, and we thank you for your continued support and interest in this meaningful event. We are focused on making plans to gather in a safe and responsible way as everyone's health and safety are our priorities.
Saturday, June 19, 2021
White River State Park Amphitheater, 801 W. Washington Street
Guests will enjoy a memorable and socially distant evening that includes cocktails, fundraising, delicious food, a live auction and a concert by the Steve Miller Band. In addition, those purchasing the VIP package will receive additional and exclusive benefits.
We are planning for a fun and memorable evening come June 19, 2021. The health and safety of our guests, staff and volunteers are of the utmost importance, and we kindly request all in attendance to plan on adhering to the following policies*:
- Properly wearing a face covering, covering both your mouth and nose, unless otherwise eating or drinking.
- Maintaining appropriate social distance of 6 feet with individuals not included in your party, as well as in any lines or reception spaces. Please note: socially distanced seating assignments will be made in the amphitheater for the program, meal and performance portions of the evening.
- Taking infection prevention measures including frequent hand-washing or use of hand sanitizer as well as avoiding touching of eyes, nose and mouth.
- Staying home if testing positive for COVID-19 in the past 10 days, being exposed to COVID-19 in the last 14 days, or exhibiting symptoms as described by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
- Considering the risk of exposure during any potential travel leading up to the event. Prior to, during and after domestic or international travel, check the CDC travel information page.
- Following additional required policies that may not exist now but could be in place at the time of the event.
The Giving Gig 2021 will operate in accordance with federal, state and local government guidelines, as well as policies set forth by White River State Park and Live Nation. *Please note that these policies and protocols are subject to change, and, if or when they do, we will keep guests informed in advance of the event.
To learn about the COVID-19 vaccines, click here.
As a community-based health system, we know that - together - we can do more. Together, we can offer much-needed relief to Community cancer patients facing numerous stressors that have only been compounded by the challenges of 2020.
We would love to speak with you about how you or your business can support The Giving Gig 2021 and the men and women who benefit from your generosity. If you have questions or would like to renew your sponsorship now, please contact Jennifer Bolander, director of development for corporate and foundation giving, at jbolander2@eCommunity.com or 317-457-8647.
Give a gift that gives back
Giving Gig Bracelet
Our generous partners at Windsor Jewelry have returned this year with another beautiful Giving Gig bracelet! Proceeds will benefit Community's Oncology Patient Assistance Fund. This year, there are three options, each priced at $100 and available in sizes for everyone:
- Peach quartz beaded adjustable bracelet
- Black lava beaded adjustable bracelet
- Amethyst beaded adjustable bracelet
To purchase, call the store at 317-634-6736 to purchase over the phone, schedule an appointment or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Windsor will deliver or ship directly to your home for convenience!
Giving Gig Scarves
Day Furs has once again offered their support of Community's cancer patients with stunning Giving Gig items - scarves! Proceeds will benefit Community's Oncology Patient Assistance Fund. This year, there are three options, beaded light rose, beaded purple, and blue/light blue tie dye, each priced at $42.
To purchase, call the store at 317-844-8733 or visit the store at 1361 South Rangeline Road in Carmel.
About White River State Park Amphitheater
The Giving Gig 2021 event program and performance will be held outdoors at the Amphitheater at White River State Park. Not only will this provide a safe and socially distant setting, but this facility has recently undergone an incredible remodel including a new permanent stage and fixed seating.
Come The Giving Gig 2021, a new permanent canopy will extend from the stage over these seats, making the Lawn one of Central Indiana’s premier outdoor venues.
The Giving Gig has quickly grown to be one of Indianapolis’ top fundraising events, annually uniting 1,000 donors who care about Community Health Network’s patients and their families. The Giving Gig isn't your average fundraiser because we make it an over-the-top fun-raiser. From the best in food and drinks to a must-see musical masterpiece, it’s the event of the year.
For event questions please call 317-355-GIVE.
Learn more about how we raise funds to support Community Health Network at eCommunity.com/foundation.