The Giving Gig
SOLD OUT! In the days since launching ticket renewals, we have received overwhelming response from attendees of past Giving Gigs who have renewed their ticket purchases in record numbers. Thanks to this amazing generosity, tables, individual tickets and VIP couples packages are now sold out. Please join our wait list using the button below or call 317-355-4483, and a member of our team will contact you in the event that tickets become available.
The forecast for Community cancer patients is brighter than ever this year with donors like you. Community Health Network Foundation is proud to have The Giving Gig continue to support the fund you originally loved, the Oncology Patient Assistance Fund, again this coming year. But in addition to providing help with gas, medication and transportation we now need you to help provide patients with better soon-to-be-announced transportation options plus short-term housing support. Another punch in the gut to cancer and a pat on the back to you.
Saturday, February 9, 2019
Indianapolis Marriott Downtown, 350 West Maryland Street
Questions? Call 317.355.GIVE (4483)
Guests will enjoy a cocktail reception and silent auction, a four-course gourmet dinner, a live auction and dancing during the concert. In addition, those purchasing the VIP package will receive complimentary valet parking, access to an exclusive after party, an overnight stay at the Indianapolis Marriott Downtown and premium gifts donated by local and national retailers.
Give a gift that gives back
While the event is sold out, there are still ways you can make a difference in the lives of Community's cancer fighters. All proceeds from the sale of these items will benefit the Oncology Patient Assistance Fund with the help of some of our generous sponsors.
- Stay warm with the help of a scarf from Day Furs! For women, a cashmere scarf with stone embellishment is available in four colors - black, light gray, cream and lavender ($135). For men, a paisley silk scarf that is reversible to a solid color is available in black and navy ($75).
- To purchase, visit Day Furs at 1361 South Rangeline Road in Carmel or call 317-844-8733.
- Enjoy a family friendly evening at the Indy Fuel's The Giving Game on January 26, 2019 at 7:35 pm! The Fuel will take on the Kalamazoo Wings, and they'll play on purple ice -- the universal color to represent all cancer types.
- Adorn the wrists of family and friends with a stunning bracelet with an unique two strand design featuring sculptured white metal accents and easy to use magnetic clasp from Windsor Jewelry! Each bracelet is available for $100.
- To purchase, visit Windsor Jewelry at 16 North Meridian Street in downtown Indianapolis or call 317-634-6736.
The Giving Gig has quickly grown to be one of Indianapolis’ top fundraising events, annually uniting 1,000 donors who care about Community Health Network’s patients and their families. The Giving Gig isn't your average fundraiser because we make it an over-the-top fun-raiser. From the best in food and drinks to a must-see musical masterpiece, it’s the event of the year.
For event questions please call 317-355-GIVE.
Learn more about how we raise funds to support Community Health Network at eCommunity.com/foundation.