Accreditations and Expertise
Why choose Community for imaging
Community continuously invests in the latest radiology and imaging technology to provide you and your physician with the highest level of diagnostic information possible, from MRI and CT scanners to mammography systems and more. In addition:
- All our facilities are accredited by The Joint Commission, a national accreditation program for healthcare organizations and programs.
- All eligible equipment is accredited by the American College of Radiology (ACR).
- Imaging center staff are registered technologists in radiology or advanced registered in MRI and CT through The American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT).
- Ultrasound staff are registered or advanced registered by the American Registry for Diagnostic Medical Sonographers (ARDMS).
- Exams are read by board-certified and fellowship-trained radiologists from Radiology of Indiana.