Become a Cardiovascular Patient
Whether you need cardiovascular diagnostic testing, heart surgery, treatment for heart failure, or support during recovery, the heart and vascular experts at Community Health Network are here to help. With our accredited, fully-integrated heart and vascular programs available at all Community hospitals, we are the best choice in Central Indiana when it comes to matters of the heart.
Request an Appointment
To schedule an appointment with a Community heart or vascular physician, please call 317-621-2727.
Community Heart and Vascular offers a convenient, connected and coordinated experience for heart patients and families in Central Indiana. For more information about our cardiovascular services, please call us:
- Toll-free: 800-777-7775
- Community North campus: 317-621-8000
- Community South campus: 317-887-7000
- Community East campus: 317-355-1411
- Community Hospital Anderson: 765-298-4242
- Community Howard: 765-453-8333
- Hendricks Regional Health: 317-718-9040 (serving the Danville, Plainfield, Avon and Brownsburg communities)
Chat with Us
Chat with a Community operator 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.