Diet and Nutrition
Nutrition and diet counseling for weight management in adults and children, eating disorders, pregnancy, pediatric, food allergies, diabetes, celiac disease and more.
You know how important diet can be for good health. Often, such as with diabetes, cancer, heart disease and many other medical issues, proper nutrition is an essential component of your care. In addition, good nutrition can help prevent disease, improve immunity and reduce the need for certain medications.
Whether it's one-time consultation or ongoing counseling for complex situations, Community's diet and nutrition services dietitians work with you to provide the education and support that is right for you and your nutritional needs. Community dietitians support your medical care with:
- Diabetes education, including gestational diabetes
- Lipid management education
- Pediatric nutrition services
- Enteral and parenteral nutrition education
- Weight management for adults and children
- Disease-specific diets (such as for kidney disease, gastrointestinal problems, polycystic ovarian syndrome, celiac disease, cancer, etc.)
- Food allergy counseling
- Eating disorder therapy
- Pregnancy nutrition counseling
Diet and Nutrition Locations
Billing and Questions
Community Diet and Nutrition Services
1500 North Ritter Avenue
Indianapolis, IN 46219
After sending a nutrition referral, patients and referring physicians should call Centralized Scheduling to schedule an appointment at 317-355-4680.