2019 CPT/ICD10CM/CMS Updates
This program provides an update to the new, revised, updated guidelines and deleted CPT and HCPCS Codes for 2019. The CMS update portion for 2019 will include information released from the CMS Final Rule FY 2019. In addition, an update will be provided for the “Guard the Card” new Medicare cards being issued to Medicare beneficiaries.
New! You may now register online using the link below. Mail/fax registration is still available for those who need to pay by check.
- Friday, December 7, 2018 (Registration Deadline: December 5, 2018)
ICDExpert, a service of VHG Consulting Services, offers multiple options to meet your ICD-10 education needs. All of the programs described below are offered on-site at your location or a location of your choosing, at a time that is convenient for you. ICDExpert on-site training provides quality face-to-face instruction and allows for real-time interactive question and answer. Our custom approach allows our instructors to provide direct guidance on diagnoses that are important to your practice. There is no one-size-fits-all solution to preparing your physicians and staff for ICD-10, which is why ICDExpert will customize a solution to meet your needs.
ICD-10-CM programs may include:
- 1, 1.5, or 2 day training for coders, billing and clinical staff
- 2 hour specialty and sub-specialty specific training for physicians
- Customized to your specific need
- AHIMA and AAPC ICD10CM approved trainer(s)
- Record review of documentation to support diagnosis code(s)
- Working with your electronic vendor to tie in diagnosis selection and documentation
- ICD-10-CM Codebooks can be ordered
Please call 317-621-7197 or 877-413-4231.
Monday – Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.