Chart Review and Coding
Visionary Health Group has a trusted team of certified coding professionals who are experienced in all aspects of chart review and coding for multiple specialties and are committed to partnering with physicians, practitioners and staff to provide personalized consulting services. Our team is dedicated to working with you to:
- Maximize the use of your medical record.
- Generate appropriate and timely reimbursement with fewer denials.
- Capture appropriate wRVUs for physician compensation.
- Improve patient satisfaction and prompt payment with consistent coding to minimize payer audit exposure and repayment risk while satisfying compliance requirements.
- Documentation and coding reviews for evaluation and management (E/M) services
- Documentation and coding reviews for procedures and ancillary services
- Documentation and coding reviews for mental health services including Medicaid MRO
- Evaluation and management (E/M) coding analysis
- Customized educational programs from physicians, practitioners, staff
- Collaboration for tools and templates for EMR or paper chart documentation
- wRVU analysis
- Physician and practitioner shadowing and coaching
- Chart review and coding centered financial and operational analysis
- Assistance and support with chart review and coding questions
- Indiana Medicaid Support
- Classroom style prep courses for professional coder certification led by our own AAPC certified instructors
- Health Insurance 101 for staff new to healthcare
- ICD-10 CM education and training
Please call 317-621-7197 or 877-413-4231.
Monday – Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.