ICDExpert, a service of VHG Consulting Services, offers multiple options to meet your ICD-10 education needs. All of the programs described below are offered on-site at your location or a location of your choosing, at a time that is convenient for you. ICDExpert on-site training provides quality face-to-face instruction and allows for real-time interactive question and answer. Our custom approach allows our instructors to provide direct guidance on diagnoses that are important to your practice. There is no one-size-fits-all solution to preparing your physicians and staff for ICD-10, which is why ICDExpert will customize a solution to meet your needs.
ICD-10-CM programs may include:
- 1, 1.5, or 2 day training for coders, billing and clinical staff
- 2 hour specialty and sub-specialty specific training for physicians
- Customized to your specific need
- AHIMA and AAPC ICD10CM approved trainer(s)
- Record review of documentation to support diagnosis code(s)
- Working with your electronic vendor to tie in diagnosis selection and documentation
- ICD-10-CM Codebooks can be ordered
Please call 317-621-7197 or 877-413-4231.
Monday – Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.