Chart Reviews and Coding Education
Visionary Health Group Consulting has a trusted team of certified coding professionals who are experienced in all aspects of chart review and coding for multiple specialties. We partner with healthcare networks and private practices to provide personalized consulting services. Our team is dedicated to working with you to:
- Maximize the use of your medical record.
- Generate appropriate and timely reimbursement with fewer denials.
- Capture appropriate wRVUs for physician compensation.
- Improve patient satisfaction and prompt payment with consistent coding to minimize payer audit exposure and repayment risk while satisfying compliance requirements.
- Maximize reimbursement with fewer payer denials.
- Documentation and coding reviews for evaluation and management (E/M) services
- HCC/Risk Adjustment documentation and coding reviews
- HCC/Risk Adjustment pre- and post-visit billing opportunity assessments
- Documentation and coding reviews for procedures and ancillary services
- Documentation and coding reviews for mental health services including Medicaid MRO
- Evaluation and management (E/M) coding analysis
- Comprehensive medical coding services for physician practices performing their own billing
- Customized educational programs for physicians, practitioners, staff
- Collaboration for tools and templates for EMR or paper chart documentation
- wRVU analysis
- Physician and practitioner shadowing and coaching
- Chart review and coding centered financial and operational analysis
- Assistance and support with chart review and coding questions
- Indiana Medicaid Support
- Classroom style prep courses for professional coder certification led by our own AAPC certified instructors
- Health Insurance 101 for staff new to healthcare
- ICD-10 CM education and training
For more information about how VHG can help your business with chart reviews and coding education, call 317-621-7197 or 877-413-4231, Monday – Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.