Welcome to the Community Health Network vendor site. Vendor relationships are an integral component of our business and success as we endeavor to accomplish our mission.
Prior to conducting business with Community Health Network, all vendors and vendor representatives are required to register with our credentialing program. Vendor registration ensures compliance with federal, state, Medicare, Medicaid, and industry regulations and guidelines. Information provided during registration also allows us to have up-to-date, accurate data about our vendors.
Community Health Network utilizes Vendormate Credentialing, a GHX solution, to manage our credentialing program. On our behalf, Vendormate Credentialing conducts sanction and business verification checks, as well as collects facility access requirements from onsite representatives.
To register, click “Log In to Vendormate” below. Registration instructions are as follows:
- Log in using your Credentialing profile information. (If you do not have a Vendormate Credentialing profile, click the “New Supplier Registration?” link, create a profile, and then proceed to Step 3.)
- Select Vendormate Credentialing in the Credentialing & Compliance section of the My GHX page.
- Click the Connect with a New Health System link.
- Search for Community Health Network.
- Select the Register button next to Community Health Network.
- Complete the registration process by providing all of the required information and documentation.
Policies and Procedures
Network Responsibility and Compliance Policies
- Reporting Compliance Concerns and HIPAA Concerns and Problem Resolution
- Exclusions Review
- Compliance Education
- Network Responsibility and Compliance Program
- Non-Retaliation and Whistleblower Protections
- Responding to Official Investigations and Inquiries
- Code of Conduct and Business Ethics
- Compliance with Laws and Regulations
- General Billing and Reimbursement
- Repayment of Overpayments from Federal Health Care Programs
- Services Provided in Provider-Based Settings or Under Arrangements
If you have questions about the Community Health Network vendor credentialing process or other Supply Chain related inquiries, please email Network Purchasing.