Need a school or sports physical?
Visit a MedCheck and get your child’s school sports physical with the convenience you deserve. To save time, fill out the IHSAA Pre-Participation Physical Form before you arrive.
*Cost Note: The cost of a camp, school or sports physical is $40 payable at the time of service. We accept cash, check or credit card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express).
MedCheck’s physicians and registered nurses can treat a variety of adults’ and children’s injuries and illnesses, plus provide many tests, therapies and screenings. See us for these and other services:
- Antibiotic and IV therapy
- Asthma treatments
- Broken bone diagnosis and care
- Cold and flu care
- Eye injury care
- Flu vaccine
- Free blood pressure readings
- Hydration therapy
- Lab tests
- Sore throat/strep throat diagnosis and treatment
- School or sports physicals
- Repair and treatment of cuts, scrapes and burns
- STD checks
- Treatment of strains and sprains
- Work-related injury treatment and screenings