The Community Health Network In-Patient Transfer Center was created to improve the patient and referring provider experience when connecting to care across our multi-facility hospital system. The center is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for your patient's transfer needs.
Call 317-355-5353 to request a transfer.
What to expect when you call the transfer center
The transfer RN specialist will coordinate and make necessary calls for the full continuum of care:
- Patient registration
- Transportation arrangements
- Bed request collaboration with house supervisors
- RN report coordination
- Coordinate physician to physician conference calls
What you need on your transfer center phone call
- Patient name and date of birth
- Physician name requesting transfer and direct contact number
- Transportation details: Air, ground, ALS, BLS, wheelchair, patient weight (kg), O2, medications and necessary equipment
The Community Health Network In-Patient Transfer Center will significantly improve the transfer experience for our providers and patients. Our goal is to ensure safe, efficient, quality care for every life we touch.