Touchpoint resources include health topics, video presentations, and links to local and national organizations for seniors. Please select a topic or area below.
Spotlight: Touchpoint Connections Newsletter
Touchpoint Connections is a monthly newsletter providing a list of upcoming classes and programs.
Download: January 2019 (PDF)
If you or a loved one is experiencing signs such as the following, we recommend calling for a geriatric evaluation at our HATS clinic, or discussing with your primary care physician. To schedule a HATS clinic appointment, please call 317-621-4657.
- Experiencing challenges with problems solving or planning
- Difficulty concentrating or carrying out routine tasks
- Functional decline
- Misplacing items often, such as keys
- Medication compliance issues
- Confusion about where the individual is, how s/he got there, or how to get home
- Confusion about time periods
- Falls and other mobility-related issues
- Poor judgment
- Decrease in social activities with friends and family
- Increased agitation or anxiety
- Feeling depressed or hopeless
Healthcare law and Medicare: How it relates to you
Join us for monthly Gathering Point classes for food, fellowship, fun and education (event calendar). Watch our presentation below by Sarah Waddle with AARP.
- Senior Citizens Guide
- Prime Life Enrichment Center - Carmel
- Central Indiana Council on Aging
- The Social of Greenwood
- State Health Insurance Program (SHIP) offices for Medicare assistance
- Indiana Attorney General's Office:
- Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ)
- Health in Aging
- American Association of Retired Persons (AARP)
- American Society on Aging
- CDC Health Information for Older Adults
- Federal Trade Commission - Consumer Information
- Eldercare Locator (a public service of the U.S. Administration on Aging)
- National Council on Aging