A Fair to Remember
Join us for our 12th annual senior health fair, A Fair to Remember!
You're invited to a special day to celebrate senior health, wellness and fellowship.
Date: September 27, 2019
Time: 9 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. (doors open at 8 a.m.)
Cost: $8 per person
Location: Indiana State Fairgrounds, Elements Financial Blue Ribbon Pavilion
Your day includes:
- Buffet lunch provided
- Information from more than 100 vendors
- Flu shots ($25 or no out-of-pocket cost with insurance or Medicare card)
- Community Health Network physician panel
- Access to health screenings and experts
- Musical entertainment and more!
How to Register
Register online below or call 317-621-2700.
- 8 a.m. - Doors open
- 8 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. - Vendors and screenings
- 10:30 a.m. - Blessing and welcome
- 11 a.m. - Community Health Network physician panel presentation
- 12 p.m. - Buffet lunch
- 1:30 p.m. - Keynote presentation
- 2:30 p.m. - Door prizes and event conclusion
*Events subject to change.
*Registration after September 22 is $20, if space remains.