Hip and Knee Joint Replacement
Hip and knee replacement changed their lives.
Learn how care at the Center for Joint Health after knee and hip replacement surgery helped improve the quality of life for Greta, Marian and Victor.
Why Choose Center for Joint Health?
At the Center for Joint Health we give our patients the tools and education they need to progressively remove chronic joint pain and replace it with a higher standard of living.
- Specialized unit dedicated to patients having knee or hip joint replacement surgery
- Experienced and skilled orthopedic surgeons using advanced, minimally-invasive surgical techniques
- Dedicated Joint Care Coordinator who manages patient care and discharge
- Staff who specialize in the care of patients having total joint replacement surgery
- Positive and motivating wellness environment
- Complete educational program with patient guidebook
- Family and friends serve as “coaches”
- Individual and group physical therapy and rehabilitation
- Lunches with coaches and staff
- Daily activities newsletter
- Complete after-care support program
- Reunion gatherings with former patients
- Spacious and comfortable private patient rooms
- Attractive and relaxing activities rooms
- Free educational seminars about joint pain and joint replacement surgery
- 24-hour room service
- Pet therapy
- Free valet parking
- Free concierge service