Experiencing Hip or Knee Pain?
Watch a free online seminar to learn about the latest in joint replacement surgery options from an orthopedic surgeon and how Community's Center for Joint Health improves lives. Hear from our fellowship-trained joint replacement specialists and our joint care coordinators about what to expect when having hip or knee joint replacement surgery.
Hip and knee replacement changed their lives.
Learn how care at the Center for Joint Health after knee and hip replacement surgery helped improve the quality of life for Greta, Marian and Victor.
Why Choose Center for Joint Health?
At the Center for Joint Health we give our patients the tools and education they need to progressively remove chronic joint pain and replace it with a higher standard of living. Alongside a joint care coordinator, physical therapist, nurse and social worker, patients are navigated through the surgical and rehabilitation process from beginning to end - including their transition out of the unit and back home.
- Specialized unit dedicated to patients having knee or hip joint replacement surgery
- Experienced and skilled orthopedic surgeons using advanced, minimally-invasive surgical techniques
- Dedicated Joint Care Coordinator who manages patient care and discharge
- Staff who specialize in the care of patients having total joint replacement surgery
- Positive and motivating wellness environment
- Complete educational program with patient guidebook
- Family and friends serve as “coaches”
- Individual and group physical therapy and rehabilitation
- Lunches with coaches and staff
- Daily activities newsletter
- Complete after-care support program
- Reunion gatherings with former patients
- Spacious and comfortable private patient rooms
- Attractive and relaxing activities rooms
- Free educational seminars about joint pain and joint replacement surgery
- 24-hour room service
- Pet therapy
- Free valet parking
- Free concierge service
About the Center for Joint Health
The Center for Joint Health is a specialized unit at Community Hospitals North, East, South and Howard/Kokomo dedicated to hip and knee joint replacement patients. The unit focuses on the entire patient experience, with the goal of getting patients back to doing the things they enjoyed before being sidelined by joint pain.
Community Hospitals North and East are certified in total hip and knee replacement by The Joint Commission.