Preserve your joints and your quality of life.
You deserve healthy joints that can keep up with your lifestyle. Whether it's time to explore replacement services or preserve your joints before the aches begin, we'll find a plan that works for you. We're taking every precaution for your health during the COVID-19 pandemic, so you don't have to wait to start setting your own pace.
How can we help?
Take our assessment to see a personalized plan for your joint health, and how to safely get the care you deserve.
Learn about the latest in joint replacement surgery options from an orthopedic surgeon.
Call today to schedule an appointment with a joint specialist.
Hip and knee replacement changed their lives.
Learn how care at the Center for Joint Health after knee and hip replacement surgery helped improve the quality of life for Greta, Marian and Victor.
Why Choose Center for Joint Health?
At the Center for Joint Health we give our patients the tools and education they need to progressively remove chronic joint pain and replace it with a higher standard of living. Alongside a joint care coordinator, physical therapist, nurse and social worker, patients are navigated through the surgical and rehabilitation process from beginning to end - including their transition out of the unit and back home.
- Specialized unit dedicated to patients having knee or hip joint replacement surgery
- Experienced and skilled orthopedic surgeons using advanced, minimally-invasive surgical techniques
- Dedicated Joint Care Coordinator who manages patient care and discharge
- Staff who specialize in the care of patients having total joint replacement surgery
- Positive and motivating wellness environment
- Complete educational program with patient guidebook
- Family and friends serve as “coaches”
- Individual and group physical therapy and rehabilitation
- Lunches with coaches and staff
- Daily activities newsletter
- Complete after-care support program
- Reunion gatherings with former patients
- Spacious and comfortable private patient rooms
- Attractive and relaxing activities rooms
- Free educational seminars about joint pain and joint replacement surgery
- 24-hour room service
- Pet therapy
- Free valet parking
- Free concierge service
About the Center for Joint Health
The Center for Joint Health is a specialized unit at Community Hospitals North, East, South and Howard/Kokomo dedicated to hip and knee joint replacement patients. The unit focuses on the entire patient experience, with the goal of getting patients back to doing the things they enjoyed before being sidelined by joint pain.
Community Hospitals North and East are certified in total hip and knee replacement by The Joint Commission.