Neurosurgical Back, Neck and Spine Care
Community neurosurgeons are specially trained to treat individuals with back, neck or spine conditions. Their training encompasses diagnosis and non-surgical and surgical treatment for spine disorders or injuries. Our neurosurgeons are skilled at using minimally-invasive surgical approaches to surgery which provide a faster and safer recovery and reduce the risk of infection, blood loss, pain and scarring. Their expert understanding of the anatomy of the brain/neck/spine and the connection to the nerves of the spinal cord guides the diagnosis and treatment plan for each patient.
Community Neurosurgical Care offices are conveniently located across Central Indiana in Anderson and Indianapolis.
- Cervical and lumbar disc herniation and radiculopathy
- Degenerative spine disease
- Spinal injury/trauma
- Spinal stenosis
- Spinal tumors – primary and metastatic
- Spinal AVMs
- Minimally invasive or open surgeries
- Artificial disc, disc replacement
- Cervical foraminotomy
- Anterior cervical discectomy and fusion
- Lumbar discectomy
- Spinal decompression surgery
- Thoracic discectomy
- Thoracic fusion
- Peripheral nerve surgery
- Removal of spinal cord tumors
- Spinal fusion
- Scoliosis surgery
- Lumbar spinal fusion
- ALIF (Anterior Lumbar Interbody Fusion)
- TLIF (Transforaminal Lumbar Interbody Fusion)
- PLIF (Posterior Lumbar Interbody Fusion)
- XLIF (Lateral Interbody Fusion)
*Not an inclusive list
Community physiatrists are doctors specially trained in physical medicine and rehabilitation offering non-surgical options for the care of back, neck and spine conditions. Schedule an appointment today to address your back pain. Community physiatrists work from the following locations:
- Community Spine Center North - For appointments, call 317-621-9292.
- Community Spine Center South - For appointments, call 317-497-2100.
- New! Community Hospital East - Physiatrist Raghu Maddela, MD is now available. For appointments, call 317-355-8040.