Lap-Band Seminars: Hamilton
Dr. McEwen and his team at Community Bariatric Services - Hamilton offer monthly free patient seminars for education about obesity and weight loss surgery in Indianapolis and Noblesville. Classes are designed to give prospective bariatric patients the opportunity to learn more about obesity surgery options—such as the adjustable gastric LAP-BAND® System and ORBERA® managed weight loss—and to speak with both clinical professionals and lap band patients.
Commit to Change Today!
We can help you start your journey to weight loss and good health!
To register or learn more about free surgical weight loss workshops, you may register online, call 317-621-2511 or e-mail jhatt2@eCommunity.com. Registration is required for these free bariatric surgery information sessions. We also offer a free online-only video presentation from Dr. McEwen, available instantly with just a simple registration.
New! Medical Weight Loss Seminars
- October 25, 8 a.m. - REGISTER
- October 28, 6 p.m. - REGISTER
- November 11, 5 p.m. - REGISTER
- November 22, 8 a.m. - REGISTER
- November 25, 5 p.m. - REGISTER
Surgical Weight Loss Seminars
- October 21, 7 p.m. - REGISTER
- November 1, 3 p.m. - REGISTER
- November 6, 6 p.m. - REGISTER
- November 11, 7 p.m. - REGISTER
- November 18, 7 p.m. - REGISTER
Join our small groups for LAP-BAND® System and ORBERA® for interventional weight loss. These are held at 3 p.m. on Fridays in the main office.
- November 15 - REGISTER