It's all about flexibility.
At Community, we understand the key to recruiting and retaining a dedicated nursing team is our ability to provide an accommodating environment. So we give our nurses the opportunity to develop their careers along with the time they need in their personal lives.
The size of our health network enables us to offer assignment availability and increased opportunities for our resource team in an agency-free environment. You can have the opportunity to float just one site and have a set schedule or float between multiple sites within Community Health Network.
Resource team nurses are just that – a resource to help provide exceptional experiences when areas in the network need additional staff. In response, they find that fellow nurses and everyone else on staff is a lot like them: caring, compassionate, flexible, dependable, helpful and respectful. From an emotional standpoint, you will enjoy a genuine comfort level as you provide care and compassion in a safe and supportive atmosphere.
As a nurse on our resource team, you will bring at least two years of experience to areas where you are needed most. We currently staff Med/Surg, PCU, ICU, rehab, LDRP, NICU, psych, ED, and outpatient settings throughout the network. You have the option to choose a campus location that suits your needs and customize a work schedule to fit your life. You can also enhance your skills through cross-training in various areas of interest.
Where can I work?
Hospital campus choices include:
- Resource team members without benefits have a variety of options available based on shift and can choose one, two, three or four of our Indianapolis campuses to float.
- Non-benefited positions offer agency competitive wages.
- Some of these opportunities include our short-term assignments and our one-site options called Just in time (JIT).
- Traveler and agency competitive wages
- 14-20 week assignments for RNs and LPNs
- Opportunities available in most units
- All shifts available
- Assignment renewal and additional opportunities available upon completion of the assignment