To schedule a time to learn about inpatient care or for more information, call the Access Center at 765-453-8555.
Hours: Monday through Thursday, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.; Friday through Sunday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Inpatient care provides a safe hospital setting for assessing and stabilizing patients experiencing acute psychiatric difficulties and substance abuse problems. Services include treatment programs designed for adults, adolescents and children. The clinical team of psychiatrists, nurses, social workers and occupational therapists assists patients onto the path of recovery with effective discharge planning. They determine the appropriate aftercare programs and ensure continuity of treatment for patients.
Please note both inpatient units are smoke free.
Daily visiting hours for inpatient areas
- Genesis Inpatient Unit and Ground Northeast: 12:30 to 1:30 p.m. and 7 to 8 p.m.
- All visitors must report to the nurse's station to register.
- All packages must be inspected by the nursing staff upon the visitor's arrival.
- Children under the age of 14 years are not permitted to visit the units.
- We encourage visitation; however, we ask that the visiting hours be respected.
- Confidentiality is expected.
- Any visit which becomes non-therapeutic may be terminated.