The purpose of the Spa at Healthplex is to provide a nurturing environment in which our members and guests can enjoy emotional relaxation and physical restoration as a result of our knowledgeable staff and quality products. Our goal is to help our patrons achieve an integrated balance of the body and mind that will blossom into a personal system of wellness, holistically designed for each individual.
The Spa at Healthplex offers a variety of services to meet the needs of all members and guests, including massage, esthetics and nail care. For questions, times and costs of our Spa services, please contact the Spa at 317-920-7218 or Meggan Breen, spa manager, at 317-920-7451 or email Meggan.
Spa services and pricing (PDF) >>
The benefits of massage therapy include:
- Relieves stress
- Improves posture
- Improves circulation
- Lowers blood pressure
- Improves flexibility and range of motion
- Relieves headaches
- Eases breathing
- Strengthens the immune system
Nails services at the Spa include manicure and pedicures, paraffin dip, polish change, and nail clipping. Enjoy a relaxing and well-deserved break for your hands and feet.
- Spa manicure: Includes trimming and shaping of nails, cuticle repair, hand massage and your choice of polish.
- Spa pedicure: This service includes a nail trip and shape, cuticle repair, sole exfoliation, leg and foot massage and your choice of OPI polish.
- Express manicure and pedicure: Perfect if you are in a rush and need a quick fix.
The skin is the largest organ of the body and it’s important to keep it healthy and feeling great. The Spa at Healthplex uses Glo products with our services to provide our members and guests with the best care for their skin.
Esthetic services include:
- Glo Express Facial: A customized mini-facial that will cleanse, hydrate and massage in half the time.
- Glo Smart Intervention Facial: Revitalize and restore the appearance of youthful suppleness and elasticity. Discover more vibrant skin while minimizing age spots, fine lines and wrinkles.
- Resurfacing Treatment: This beneficial treatment is for people who are prone to acne, sun damaged skin or hyper pigmentation using a 40% glycolic acid treatment. (Best results in a series)
- Vita C/Rejuvenation Facial: Refine skin texture, smooth and hydrate while vitamin C firms and tightens skin.
- Glo Clear Acne Facial: Clean out pores and blackheads using a high frequency treatment.
- Back Treatment: Includes a deep cleansing, through exfoliation, relaxing massage, beneficial mask and deep hydration.
- Salt Glow Body Scrub: This is a gentle yet deep scrub that eliminates dead skin, superficial toxicity and impurities, leaving the skin soft, supple and glowing from head to toe.
- Spray Tanning: Experience the ultimate airbrush tan! “Fast and Flawless!” Instant Color
- Waxing Services: waxing services include eyebrows, bikini, back, leg, lip and under arm.
NeriumAD Age-Defying Treatment
NeriumAD Age-Defying Treatment is a true breakthrough in anti-aging skincare that harnesses the patent-pending NAE-8 extract from the Nerium oleander plant. This extract, in conjunction with other synergistic, age-defying ingredients, is responsible for the creation of real results. This powerful formula allows NeriumAD to address multiple concerns at once. Science of Nerium >>
Skin nurturing mineral makeup for beauty with a higher purpose. Advanced formulations combine pharmaceutical-grade ingredients, natural high-pigment minerals and the power of antioxidants. The result is clinically advanced makeup that covers and helps correct and protect. Glominerals cosmetics deliver unsurpassed coverage, broad spectrum UV protection and helps combat free radical damage. This clinical mineral makeup line is preferred by dermatologists and leading skincare professionals worldwide. Perfect skin isn't a matter of luck, it's a matter of science. Glominerals makes science beautiful… stop in the Spa today to check out this line!
We make it easy to give the gift of good health to a loved one. The Spa gift cards make the perfect surprise for Father's Day, birthdays, holidays and more! Stop by or call us for details at 317-920-7218.