About Community Surgery Centers
Community Surgery Centers are outpatient surgery centers that provide the most advanced surgical technology, treatment and physician expertise. Innovative technology is fundamental to each center, as is the partnership with our surgeons, nurses and patients to design a surgical experience unlike any you will experience anywhere else—one where every need has been thought out in advance to deliver an excellent surgical care outcome in a warm, relaxing yet sophisticated environment.
Community Surgery Centers are a joint venture with physicians, Community Health Network and VEI, a corporation within Community Health Network. This partnership allows us to provide patients with advanced technology in a comfortable, patient-focused environment.
Community Health Network, through our convenient hospitals, surgery centers and endoscopy centers, will be Central Indiana’s most preferred inpatient and outpatient surgery provider, delivering unsurpassed service to our physicians and their patients. In partnership with our expert medical staff, we offer innovative and individualized surgery options that are responsive to our customers’ needs. We are committed to efficiently and safely delivering the highest quality surgical care, creating an exceptional experience for physicians, patients and families.
Surgical team and staff
- All surgeons and anesthesiologists are board-certified or board-admissible.
- Medical director at each center is a board-certified, full-time anesthesiologist.
- Full-time on-site executive nursing director at each center.
- Surgical registered nurses are assigned to each patient.
- All registered nurses in pre-operative care and post-anesthesia care (recovery) are Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) certified.
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) registered nurse always on-site in pre-operative and post-anesthesia care units.
Accreditation and licensing
An important achievement of quality and excellence is receiving accreditation and licensing from governing organizations. At each Community Surgery Center, we meet or exceed the following standards set forth by the following accreditation and licensing boards: