Community Health Network announces clinic and physician office closings for February 2
Indianapolis, IN---The winter storm has prompted the closure of several Community Health Network clinic and physician offices.
Here is the list of closures for today:
- The Healthy Hearts Center (located at The Indiana Heart Hospital, Community Hospital South and Community Hospital East).
- Community Regional Cancer Care
- Touchpoint Gathering Point
- Community Heart and Vascular—all physician offices
- Gallahue Mental Health Center—all outpatient offices closed
- Community Health Network Rehab & Sports Medicine Centers
- Via OB/GYN
- Fall Creek Family Medicine
- Kiley and Henderzahs OB/GYN
- Community Pediatrics
- Lader Internal Medicine
About Community Health Network
Ranked among the nation’s most integrated health care networks, Community Health Network has more than 90 sites of care and nearly 500 integrated physicians throughout central Indiana. This includes Community Hospitals East, North and South in Indianapolis and Community Hospital Anderson; The Indiana Heart Hospital, part of Community Heart and Vascular; Indiana Surgery Centers; Community Physicians of Indiana; Community Home Health Services; MedCheck walk-in care centers and MedCheck Express convenience clinics; employer health services; nursing homes; and other health care facilities. Community Health Network is committed to getting you well and back to your life. For more information about Community Health Network or to find a physician, call 800-777-7775 or visit eCommunity.com.