Video Visits in MyChart
MyChart Video Visit appointments provide a convenient way to receive exceptional care, simply delivered to a location that is convenient for you! To participate in a video visit, you must have an active MyChart account. Video visits may be held on a mobile device or your desktop/laptop computer. Review the instructions for your device below.
Video Visit Tips
- If, during a video visit, it is determined that your condition warrants an office visit, the office will call you to schedule that appointment.
- Once the video visit begins, your image will appear in the window located in the lower right of the screen.
- For optimal picture quality, don’t sit or stand in front of windows or bright lights.
- Mute, Hide Self View, End, Stop Video and Full Screen buttons are available to use during your visit.
- You may chat and share pictures with your provider during your visit.
- If the call or video connection is lost prior to your provider joining the visit, simply reconnect.
- You can eCheck-In up to three days before your video visit.
- Call 317-355-2273 for MyChart support.
- Video visits may be held on iPhone, iPad or Android phone.
- Device must have a camera and microphone.
- Two mobile apps must be installed: MyChart and ExtendedCare Cloud.
Desktop or Laptop
- Patients must use one of these web browsers: Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.
- Computer must have a camera and microphone.
- Complete the hardware/connection test the day before your appointment to ensure your equipment and internet access support the video visit.