MyChart Guide: Visits & Appointments
Use MyChart to view your upcoming appointments and past visits, as well as request appointments and message your providers. MyChart makes visits and appointments easier with features like eCheck-In, video visits, and the ability to reschedule/cancel your appointment through MyChart.
If an upcoming appointment is eligible for eCheck-in, you can use it to save time by completing tasks such as the following before you arrive at the clinic:
- Pay visit copays, pre-payments and balance payments
- Verify or update insurance, demographics, medications, allergies, current health issues and guarantor information
- Answer appointment-related questionnaires
Video Visit appointments provide a convenient way to receive exceptional care, simply delivered to a location that is convenient for you! To participate in a video visit, you must have an active MyChart account. Video visits may be held on a mobile device or your desktop/laptop computer. Follow the link below for instructions to complete a video visit.
To view your future or past appointments go to Visits > Appointments and Visits. You can view all appointments or filter by date range, provider, department or specialty.
- Upcoming Appointments - Select a future scheduled visit to see date/time, location and driving directions, and any pre-visit instructions from the clinic.
- If the doctor wants you to complete a questionnaire prior to that visit, it will be available on the details tab.
- Past Appointments - Select a past visit to view the After Visit Summary prepared by your care team, which you may print or download directly. On the Notes tab, you may find additional notes shared with you by the provider.
If any details in a visit summary appear incorrect, you may request a medical record correction from this section.
To request or schedule an appointment, go to Visits > Schedule an Appointment.
- Depending on the reason for scheduling or type of appointment you choose, you'll be directed to the "Request an Appointment" or "Schedule an Appointment" page.
- Possible appointment types could include appointments with your primary or specialty care provider, a well-child check, urgent care through Community Clinic at Walgreens, among others.
- When you send an appointment request, you're asked to enter the provider you want to see, the reason for the visit, preferred dates and times, and any comments regarding why you are requesting the appointment. After you submit your request, someone from the clinic will contact you to verify an appointment date and time.
- When you schedule an appointment, you schedule the appointment yourself and don't need to wait to hear back from the clinic. After verifying your demographics and insurance information, you can choose a location and enter preferred dates and times. Pick an appointment from the list of available time slots to schedule it.
Reschedule/Cancel an Appointment
You can reschedule or cancel your appointments through MyChart. Go to Visits > Appointments and Visits and click on an upcoming visit to view the details page. On the details screen, choose "Reschedule" or "Cancel". NOTE: The Reschedule option will only be visible for appointments that are able to be rescheduled via MyChart. If there is not a Reschedule option, please contact the provider's office directly to reschedule.
To view, download or send records of individual visits, go to Health > Document Center and click on the "Visit Records" box. You may select single or multiple visits to view, download or send to other providers using the "View", "Download" or "Send" buttons below the visits list.
Save time! Use eCheck-in to complete appointment-related tasks before you arrive at the clinic.
Select providers offer follow-up visits by video, so you don't need to leave home or work.
Can't make your appointment? MyChart makes it easy to reschedule or cancel.