MyChart Guide: Account Help
MyChart provides you with online access to your medical record. It can help you participate in your healthcare and communicate with your providers. Below, get details on how to log in to MyChart, get started with MyChart (new users), and get help with a MyChart ID or password.
Log In to MyChart
Existing users may log in to MyChart at https://mychart.ecommunity.com.
Recover MyChart ID
Recover MyChart Username directly at: https://mychart.ecommunity.com/MyChart/recoverlogin.asp
- If you have an e-mail address on file then your MyChart Username will be sent to your e-mail account.
- If you do not remember any of this information, or you do not have a valid e-mail address on file, you will have to contact your MyChart help desk at 317-355-CARE (2273) to help you regain access to your MyChart account.
Request a password reset directly at https://mychart.ecommunity.com/MyChart/passwordreset.asp.
To change your password, turn on two-step verification, or update your security questions for your MyChart account, go to Your Menu > Account Settings > Security Settings.
You can update your address, phone number, or email address at any time so that your clinic always has the most up-to-date information in your record. To update your contact information and personal details, and emergency contacts go to Your Menu > Account Settings > Personal Information.
When you're done with your changes, click "Save Changes" to send a message to the clinic. Allow 24 hours for the information to be updated in the legal medical record.
Sign Up for a MyChart Account
To sign up for MyChart, you must be at least 14 years old. There are several different methods of MyChart signup that might be used by different departments across the organization:
- Clinic staff might sign you up directly while you're at the front desk or in the exam room.
- You might receive a MyChart activation code on your After Visit Summary.
- You might be able to complete a paper form to request an activation code, after which you'll receive a letter in the mail with an activation code.
You might also be able to use self-signup online to create a MyChart account by matching your information against what is on file in your medical record or with third-party identity verification.
If you don't already have an activation code, you can still sign up online. To request account activation:
- On the MyChart login page, click "I Need an Activation Code" in the Create a New Account section. Or go directly to https://mychart.ecommunity.com/mychart/signup
- Choose whether you are an existing or new Community Health Network patient.
Existing Patients: Fill out your name, address and other details and click Submit. Once submitted, it could take up to a week for processing and verification. Once approved, you will receive an email or a letter with your activation code and instructions on how to activate your MyChart account. If you have any questions, please contact your clinic.
New Patients: After you enter your demographic information, you will also be asked some questions to help us verify your identity using a third-party verification system. Once verified, you will receive an email or a letter with your activation code and instructions on how to activate your MyChart account. If you have any questions, please contact your clinic.
- On the MyChart login page, click "I Have an Activation Code" in the Create a New Account section. Or go directly to https://mychart.ecommunity.com/mychart/accesscheck.asp
- Enter your activation code, zip code and date of birth to verify your identity. Click Next.
- On the next page, choose your MyChart username and password, including security question.
- On the final page, choose whether you want to receive a notification message in your personal email when there is new information available in your MyChart account. If you opt to receive email alerts, enter your email address (you can change this preference later).