MyChart Guide: Billing & Insurance
Within MyChart, you can manage and pay your medical bills, sign up for paperless billing, get connected to payment plan options, and review insurance claims for services.
TIP: Sign up for paperless billing to save time and paper! Click on the Sign Up for Paperless Billing link at the top of the page to change your preferences.
To see the outstanding account balance for any of your accounts, go to Billing > Account Summary.
Here, you'll see all of your accounts with links to individual statements and bill payment features. To view additional information about an account, click the See Account Detail link.
Make a Payment
- Click Pay for the account on which you want to make a payment.
- Enter the amount to pay along with your credit card or bank account information. Click Continue.
- Review your payment information and click Submit Payment.
Make managing your accounts easy and help the environment by going paperless - look for the green leaf!
When you go paperless, you can securely view your statements online anytime (you can view the past 18 months of statements). Quickly set up text or email notifications for when new bills are available in MyChart.
To view claims for services covered by insurance, go to Billing > Coverage Details.
- Select a coverage and click the Claims tab.
- Select a claim to view details for it, such as the servicing provider and claim status.
If you have a question regarding the claim, click Customer Service Request to send a message to customer service staff.
MyChart Makes Bills Easier
View your bills and balances and pay them online.
Save paper and sign up to receive electronic bill notifications.
Set up payment plans when you need more time.