Pediatric Sleep Center - North
7150 Clearvista Drive
Indianapolis, IN 46256
At Community's Sleep/Wake Disorders Centers, we diagnose and help treat sleep problems and disorders in adults and kids—including insomnia, sleep apnea, snoring, narcolepsy and restless leg syndrome (RLS)—to help each patient enjoy better health and return to the activities that are most important to them.
Patients are generally referred for an appointment by a primary care physician. If you think you might have a sleep disorder, talk with your doctor about diagnosis and treatment. If you need a physician, call 800-777-7775 or search our Find a Doctor tool.
The Pediatric Sleep Center at Community Hospital North offers two pediatric sleep study rooms that provide monitoring for children with sleep disorders, including EEG video seizure monitoring.
Take a Tour
You and your child are welcome to visit the sleep center prior to the sleep study date for a tour and description. Please call 317-621-9820 to set a time to stop by and get a tour of the facility!
- Patients age 2 to 17
- Multidisciplinary team approach
- Luxurious, hotel-like bedrooms
- Comfortable accommodations for one parent
- Specialized evaluation and treatment
- Two-bed pediatric lab located on the pediatric unit
- Hospital-based lab with full service support available
- Pediatric nurses immediately available on unit in case of an emergency
- Toy room to ensure wakefulness during daytime studies
- Board-certified sleep medicine physicians
- Able to schedule patients quickly–no lengthy delays
- Same-day scheduling with insurance pre-certification
Your child's sleep study will not hurt. During the testing, we gather data about your child's breathing, heart rate, brain activity, arm/leg movements and more. Your child will be comfortable in our luxurious rooms equipped with TV and entertainment options. Rooms also have an extra bed to accommodate one parent overnight.
Find a Doctor
Learn more about pediatric sleep disorders care at Community.
Pre-register for a sleep test by calling 317-355-3920 or 877-217-7355 or online: