Hancock Surgery Center
Hancock Surgery Center
One Memorial Square,
Greenfield, IN 46140
Monday - Saturday, 7 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Hancock Surgery Center is an outpatient surgery center that provides the most advanced surgical technology, treatment and physician expertise. Innovative technology is fundamental to each center, as is the partnership with our surgeons, nurses and patients to design a surgical experience unlike any you will experience anywhere else—one where every need has been thought out in advance to deliver an excellent surgical care outcome in a warm, relaxing yet sophisticated environment.
Hancock Surgery Center offers expert surgeons in a variety of surgical specialties, including general surgery, gynecology, dermatology, infertility, oral/maxillfacial, ophthalmology, orthopedics/sports medicine, gastroenterology (endoscopy), plastic/reconstructive, podiatry, urology and vascular.
Hancock Surgery Center is a multi-specialty outpatient surgical facility, conveniently located on the campus of Hancock Regional Hospital, which is positioned in the heart of one of the fastest growing suburban areas on the east side of Indianapolis.
The Hancock Surgery Center staff promises attentive, professional care. We understand that surgery is a major event in your life, and we are determined to provide you with superior medical care. We know that family members and friends are important and we include them in your care.
Our center has a convenient entry where patients may be dropped off or picked up under the protection of a canopy near the main entrance of the building - as well as free and convenient parking for visitors.
Every patient will have a private patient room before and after surgery. This provides not only for your comfort, but also for the privacy and confidentiality necessary in today’s health care setting.
Before, During and After Surgery
Learn more about what to expect before your surgery, during your stay at Hancock Surgery Center, after surgery, and at home.
Hancock Surgery Center is a tobacco free environment. Smoking has been shown not only to compromise the health of those who smoke, but others who come into contact with the smoke. Therefore, in keeping with our mission to promote the health, wellness and comfort of our patients and employees, smoking is not permitted.
An important achievement of quality and excellence is receiving accreditation and licensing from governing organizations. At Hancock Surgery Center, we will meet or exceed the following standards set forth by the following accreditation and licensing boards*:
- Fully licensed by the Indiana State Department of Health
- Accredited by the Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care (AAAHC)
- Certified by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS)
- Member of the Ambulatory Surgery Center Association (ASCA)
*All accreditations are currently in progress.
Surgical Team and Staff
- All surgeons and anesthesiologists are board-certified or board-admissible.
- Medical director at each center is a board-certified, full-time anesthesiologist.
- Full-time on-site executive nursing director at each center.
- Surgical registered nurses are assigned to each patient.
- All registered nurses in pre-operative care and post-anesthesia care (recovery) are Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) certified.
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) registered nurse always on-site in pre-operative and post-anesthesia care units.
Blair Stott, MD
Libbie Day, RN, CNOR
Hancock Surgery Center is a joint venture with Hancock Regional Hospital, a number of physicians and VEI, a corporation within Community Health Network. This partnership allows us to provide patients with advanced technology in a comfortable, patient-focused environment.
Find a Doctor
Learn more about surgical services at Community.