New Community Cancer Center North
Video: Watch Our Progress
Our new live video feed offers a peek into the progress of the new cancer center.
We Broke Ground!
On October 6, 2015, Community leadership, physicians, medical staff and patients gathered to dedicate the new cancer center, which will be poised to meet the growing demand for cancer care in Central Indiana. Designed as a model for integrated healthcare to meet patients' personal needs, the center will offer spaces devoted to support groups, physical therapy, art and music therapy, tai chi, massage, exercise and more.
Watch below as our oncology physicians and leadership break ground on this new space.
Features and Amenities
- Three-stories, 104,000 square feet, with a warm and contemporary design
- Facility will treat medical and radiation oncology patients
- Cancer center will be connected to Community Hospital North via a sky bridge
- Expansive private guest suites with family areas
- Knowledge center, computers, Internet access and reading rooms for patients and their families
- Patient-controlled room temperature, food, gowns, privacy and access to natural light
- Patients maintain normal schedule, with work space areas, wellness facility and little-to-no wait treatment times
- Garden, courtyard and a welcoming entry to help lessen anxiety
Architectural firm: RTKL
Meeting the Growing Need for Cancer Care
Community Health Network will be expanding oncology services with the new cancer center, on the campus of Community Hospital North. The new cancer center will be located on the Community Hospital North campus, off of Shadeland Avenue and south of Community Heart and Vascular Hospital. The $60 million, 3-story, 104,000 square foot facility was designed with input from patients, physicians and staff.