How to refer to Community's registered dietitians
All of Community's registered dietitians offer general medical nutrition therapy expertise, as well as individual areas of expertise, and each works with patients by physician referral. It's easy to refer a patient for nutritional recommendations or diet education to any of these dietitians.
- Fax signed order form to the nutrition and food services department at the hospital of your choice:
- Community Hospital North: 317-621-7834
- Community Hospital East: 317-351-7869
- Community Hospital South: 317-887-4774
- Ask your patient to call centralized scheduling at 317-355-4680 to make an appointment at any of our locations.
- Encourage patients to check with their health insurance company to see if services are covered and for co-pay information before making an appointment.