About Community Health Network
Facts and figures
- Patient encounters (per year): 2 million
- Staffed hospital beds: 1,000
- Hospital admissions: 45,000
- Outpatient visits: 1 million
- ER visits (per year): 200,000
- Outpatient surgeries (2012): 76,431
- Inpatient surgeries (2012): 10,698
- Births (per year): 6,500
- Physicians: 2,000 ; 500 employed
- Employed physician visits: 700,000
- Employees: 12,000
Ranked among the nation’s most integrated healthcare systems, Community Health Network is Central Indiana’s leader in providing convenient access to exceptional healthcare services, where and when patients need them—in hospitals, health pavilions and doctor’s offices, as well as workplaces, schools and homes.
As a non-profit health system with more than 200 sites of care and affiliates throughout Central Indiana, Community’s full continuum of care integrates hundreds of physicians, specialty and acute care hospitals, surgery centers, home care services, MedChecks, behavioral health and employer health services.
Our locations of care
Community's sites of care include the following:
Did you know?
Community is known for...