Community Spine Center is a 5500-square-foot suite that includes 7 exam rooms, a consultation room and an 800-square-foot rehabilitation gym. Within this facility, we offer the full range of care.
Our services include:
- Assessment of condition for a more accurate diagnosis
- On-site imaging
- On-site physical therapy
- Spinal nerve injection
- Intra-articular joint injections
- Epidural steroid injections
- EMG (ElectroMyoGram) testing
- NCS (Nerve Conduction Study) testing
- Specialty consultations and evaluations
- Referrals to spine surgeons
- Physician triage
- A care navigator who facilitates the flow of information between the health care providers and the patient and family
For more information, please contact the Community Spine Center at 317-621-9292.