Get Therapy Online at Community
Let’s face it: there’s a lot about your life that’s probably up in the air right now. Your health, your financial situation and your social life are just a few concerns you might have — and all of that uncertainty can really take a toll on your mental health.
Life is stressful, but getting care shouldn’t be. It’s easier than ever to get in touch with someone who can help. Here’s how to get therapy online at Community from someone who really cares.
Convenient Virtual Care
It can feel stressful leaving the house right now. That’s why we’ve brought our behavioral health services right into your home. We’re here for anything you need, and that includes providing exceptional care from the comfort and privacy of your own home, at a time that fits your schedule. You don’t have to worry about taking off work or finding childcare. Whatever device you’re using right now, you can use it to talk to a real Community specialist in real-time. No office visit needed.
No matter what you’re going through, our licensed therapists and psychiatrists offer a safe space to talk it out. We can help with a wide variety of needs:
- Bipolar Disorder
- Grief & Loss
- LGBTQIA Support
- Life Changes
- Men's Issues
- Panic Disorders
- Parenting Issues
- Postpartum Depression
- Relationship Issues
- Stress Management
- Trauma & PTSD
- Women's Issues
- And more
You can even access our full range of psychiatric resources from home. Our psychiatrists can offer diagnoses, treatments and medication management, so there’s less hassle on your path to feeling better.
Schedule Your Virtual Visit
Signing up for Virtual Care is quick and simple. Just enter some basic information like your name, email address and birth date and you’re ready to schedule your appointment.
- First, you’ll choose whether to see a therapist or a psychiatrist.
- Next, you’ll fill out the reason for your visit and a brief health profile. You’ll be asked about any medications or health conditions you may have, and a bit about your mental health needs.
- Choose a pharmacy that’s convenient for you. If you need a prescription, it’ll be sent to this location.
- Choose the therapist or psychiatrist you’d like to see. You’ll see their availability and can put time on their calendar for your visit. Let us know how you’d like us to reach you: over the phone or over video chat.
Your therapist or psychiatrist will be in touch. And don’t worry — you don’t have to fill out all of your information again if you need a follow-up visit!
Get Immediate Help
Sometimes care can’t wait. If you’re having thoughts about hurting yourself or someone else, there’s always someone ready to help, 24/7. Here’s how you can get confidential assistance immediately:
- Call 911. You can request a Crisis Intervention Team (CIT) who is specially trained to help.
- Call 1.800.273.8255. You’ll be connected to a skilled, trained counselor at a crisis center in your area 24/7.
- Text IN to 741741. You’ll be quickly connected to a trained mental health responder.
No matter how you need support, Community stands by you. Your mental health matters, and help is never far away. You can find more helpful resources at HaveHope.com.