Health Insurance and Medicare Enrollment
The cost of providing quality healthcare continues to increase and Community Health Network encourages everyone to get the care they need. We realize that finding affordable coverage can be challenging. We've partnered with The WellFund to help you find affordable health insurance through the Health Insurance Marketplace. If you're over age 65, licensed agents from Perfiniti can help you choose the right Medicare coverage. Insurance coverage is now more possible than ever before.
Medicare Enrollment Help
Open enrollment for Medicare Advantage and Medicare prescription drug coverage ended on December 7, 2019.
Need Health Insurance?
With the Affordable Care Act in place, the federal government offers those without health insurance several options through the Health Insurance Marketplace. The Marketplace can provide coverage for you and your family. In addition to helping our patients with Marketplace insurance, The WellFund’s Patient Advocates can assist with the application process for government programs such as Medicaid and Social Security benefits. Enrollment can happen online, on the phone or in person.
- For enrollment assistance, call 855-365-9300 weekdays from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Community Hospital Anderson: Please call 765-298-3300.
Dates to Remember
- Open enrollment is available from November 1, 2019 through December 15, 2019.
- To have Marketplace insurance starting January 1, 2020 and avoid possible tax penalties, you must enroll by December 15, 2019.
- If you had Marketplace health insurance in 2019, you can renew, change, or update your plan for 2020 during open enrollment.
About the Marketplace
The Health Insurance Marketplace offers different types of health plans to meet a variety of needs and budgets. You'll get a clear picture of what premiums you'd pay and what benefits and protections you'd get before you enroll. Compare plans based on what's important to you, and choose the combination of price and coverage that fits your needs and budget.
Eligible Hoosiers can use Indiana's Health Insurance Marketplace to:
- Compare health insurance options.
- Select a plan that meets their individual budgets and needs, and check eligibility for reduced cost plans.
- Find out if they're eligible for other public health coverage programs like Medicaid and the Children's Health Insurance Program (CHIP).
- Enroll in coverage/update existing plan.