Do you want quick, web access to test results, prescription renewals, and past doctors visit summaries? Do you need to manage the health information for multiple family members? You should be using MyChart.
MyChart is a free service offered to Community Health Network patients. It offers patients personalized and secure online access to portions of their medical records. It enables you to securely use the Internet to help manage and receive information about your health. With MyChart, you can use your desktop or mobile device to:
- Request medical appointments.
- View your health summary from the MyChart electronic health record.
- View test results.
- Request prescription renewals.
- Access trusted health information resources.
- Communicate electronically and securely with your medical care team.
Patients who wish to create a MyChart account will be issued an activation code during their clinic visit. This code enables you to log in and create your own username and password. If you were not issued an activation code, you may call your primary care clinic to get one or ask to sign up during your next office visit.
What are you waiting for? Log in and create your MyChart account now!