A Fair to Remember!
1202 E 38th St
Indianapolis, IN 46205
Join us for our 12th annual senior health fair, A Fair to Remember. We will be hosting more than 100 vendors specializing in older adult needs and screenings to check your numbers. We will have pneumonia and flu shots available on-site. We will have a Community Health Network physician panel and an update on exciting changes at Community. You will also enjoy a wonderfully filling buffet lunch. We will end our afternoon with a keynote speaker and door prizes.
- 8 a.m. - Doors open
- 8 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. - Vendors and screenings open from
- 10:30 a.m. - Blessing and welcome
- 11 a.m. - Community Health Network physician panel presentation
- 12 p.m. - Buffet lunch
- 1:30 p.m. - Keynote presentation
- 2:30 p.m. - Door prizes and event conclusion
Flu Shots - $25 cash or billable through medicare; must bring Medicare card to be covered by Medicare.
Parking is included with event registration and payment.