Certified Risk Adjustment Coder (CRC) Certification
6626 E. 75th Street, #130
Indianapolis, IN 46250
The 10-week Certified Risk Adjustment Coder (CRC) course is geared toward learning how to read a medical chart and assign the correct diagnosis (ICD-10-CM) codes for a Hierarchical Condition Categories for risk adjustment.
The CRC’s abilities include:
- Expertise in reviewing and assigning accurate medical codes for diagnoses performed by physicians and other qualified healthcare providers in the office or facility setting
- A sound knowledge of medical coding guidelines and regulations including compliance and reimbursement
- Understand the audit process for risk adjustment models
- Ability to identify and communicate documentation deficiencies to providers
- Knowledge of anatomy, pathophysiology, and medical terminology necessary to correctly code diagnoses
- To register, a minimum $750 deposit is required. The deposit amount applies to your fees.
- If you are paying in full or are a Community Health Network employee, deduct 10% from the total fee before making your payment. (Note: Cannot combine both discounts.)
- After registration, if you wish to set up payment arrangements, please email dcharrlin@eCommunity.com or call 800-777-7775.