Program Director: Michael J. Baker, DPM, firstname.lastname@example.org
Associate Director: Gregory Boake, DPM
We accept the AACPM Uniform Podiatry Clerkship Application, available at casprcrip.org.
- GPA requirement: 3.0
- Boards Part I passing score
- Legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship
- In good academic standing with current institution
- Strong worth ethic and self-motivation
Students should note the following items:
- Housing and meals are not provided.
- You will need a car for transportation.
- Scrubs are provided.
- Business casual clothing required for dinners. White coat and basic tools required for clinic.
Academically, we require monthly journal club meetings where residents and students present academic literature in front of attending physicians and peers. We also have monthly cadaver labs/workshops. Annually, the program requires residents to present a 10-15 minute presentation at the Indiana State Podiatry Conference. Students are encouraged, but not required, to attend.
To view clinical rotation sites available for clerkship students and residents visit eCommunity.com/locations.
At the beginning of each student’s month they will receive a comprehensive program handbook that provides both a procedural and academic overview. This will allow a smoother start and ensure preparedness for each candidate.