COVID-19 Location and Service Updates
The health and safety of our patients and caregivers is our top priority right now. Please check back here for updated information on Community Health Network locations and services, e.g., closed/open status, temporary hours and limited services.
Walk-Ins: Walk-in services are still temporarily unavailable for MedChecks, Community Clinic at Walgreens and primary care offices. For questions about appointments or sites of care, please call the location or your provider's office. If you do not have a provider or an appointment, please call 317-621-2727 to be directed to care.
Visitors: Visitors are highly restricted at all locations at this time. Please consult our COVID-19 FAQ for the latest on visitor restrictions.
Please Note: The COVID-19 situation is fluid and is subject to change. We will do our best to keep you informed and provide access to the best care possible.
Locations / Sites of Care
Respiratory Medical Hubs
These locations are specially designed to provide medical care for patients with the symptoms listed below. Appointments must be scheduled in advance, either online or by a provider (walk-ins are not permitted due to social distancing).
- Shortness of breath
- Muscle/body aches
- New loss of smell/taste
- Sore throat
The following locations are respiratory hubs:
- MedCheck - Starting July 20, all MedChecks now see patients with or without respiratory symptoms. Patients will be screened for symptoms during the pre-registration call. All locations are open daily, 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. Online scheduling required (walk-ins not permitted).
- Community Imaging Center North (Community Hospital North campus). Appointments are required for CT, MRI and ultrasound patients. To schedule, call 317-355-4680. Walk-in x-ray patients will be directed via parking lot signs to call and schedule an appointment for quick service. Masks are required and must be worn during visit. One will be provided to those who do not bring one.
- Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. to 7:30 p.m. - CT, MRI, Ultrasound, X-Ray
- Saturday, 8 a.m. to 12 p.m.
Primary Care Offices
- Primary care and pediatric offices are open. See primary care updates.
- If you are a current Community patient and need care, please call your provider's office to make an appointment.
- They will determine if you need to visit in person or can be seen via a telehealth option, such as by phone or a virtual/video visit.
- You may also have a Community Virtual Care visit, available 24/7 at eCommunity.com/virtualcare.
- Walk-in visits remain unavailable.
- If you need care and do not have a primary care doctor or cannot reach the office, please call 317-621-2727 to be directed.
July 15, 2020
- Jasmine Gift Shops - North, South and East locations all reopened.
July 6, 2020
- Sports Medicine Walk-In Clinic - North
- Occupational Health Center Noblesville - Hours: Monday - Friday, 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.
June 29, 2020
- Community Clinic at Walgreens - Eight locations are now open, with online appointment scheduling through Save a Spot. Walk-in services not permitted at this time. These clinics serve patients who do NOT have respiratory symptoms. For illness/injury care along with respiratory symptoms, please visit a MedCheck clinic.
- BodyZone North - This location now open with special procedures for visitors. Other locations (East, South, 7330) not open at this time.
June 22, 2020
June 16, 2020
June 15, 2020
- MedChecks Anderson, East, Noblesville and Speedway are now open. Appointments MUST be booked online; walk-ins cannot be accommodated. Visitor guidelines must be followed. Schedule an appointment here.
- Physical Therapy & Rehab - All locations now open, many with extended/Saturday hours.
- Stones Crossing Imaging Center - Mon - Fri, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. for all services
- Community Imaging Center East
- General X-Ray: Mon - Fri, 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.; Sat/Sun, 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- MRI, CT, Ultrasound: Mon - Fri, 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- PET/CT: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday
- Community Imaging Center Speedway - General X-Ray: Mon - Fri, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.; Sat/Sun, 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Community Imaging Center Noblesville - General X-Ray, MRI, CT, Ultrasound: Mon - Sat, 7:30 a.m. to 7:30 p.m.
- Community Imaging Center Greenfield - Tuesday/Thursday, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Community Imaging Center County Line - Mon - Fri, 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. for all services
- Saturday - Mammography by appointment only
- Imaging at Saxony Pavilion - Mon - Thurs, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.; Fri 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Occupational Health Center West/Speedway - Now open. Hours: Monday - Friday, 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.
June 10, 2020
- MedCheck Greenwood - Appointments MUST be booked online; walk-ins cannot be accommodated. Visitor guidelines must be followed. Schedule an appointment here.
June 3, 2020
- Physical Therapy & Rehab @ North Cancer Center - Hours: Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.
June 1, 2020
- MedCheck Castleton - Appointments MUST be booked online; walk-ins cannot be accommodated. Visitor guidelines must be followed. Schedule an appointment here.
- Community Imaging Center North - Open by appointment only for patients with respiratory symptoms. Call 317-355-4680 to schedule. Walk-ins not permitted.
- Monday through Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 7:30 p.m. - CT, MRI, Ultrasound and X-Ray
- Saturday, 7:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. - CT and X-Ray
- Community Imaging Center Carmel - Open with limited appointments for patients who do not have respiratory symptoms. Services include CT, ultrasound and walk-in general x-ray. Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
The following locations are closed temporarily or offer limited access as noted:
- MedChecks: MedCheck Fishers and MedCheck Carmel remain closed.
- Outpatient Infusion @ Community Hospital East - Closed
- Infusion @ Speedway Pavilion (1011 Main St) - Closed
- Community Surgery Center Northwest - Closed
- BodyZone Fitness Centers - North location opened 6/29. All other locations still closed (East, South, 7330).
- Walgreens Pharmacy - Locations inside Community Hospitals North, East and South are closed to outside customers.
- Occupational Health Centers - Four locations remain closed: Anderson, Carmel, Castleton, Greenwood; the other five locations are open.
- KidsExpress - Temporarily closed. For urgent care, please visit a MedCheck or Community Clinic at Walgreens (Walgreens does not see kids under 1 year of age).
Lab Services (MACL)
- Effective Monday, May 11 (PDF) - Starting Monday, May 11, appointments will be REQUIRED for all lab services.
- Note: Patients must wear a mask while at the MACL facility. Lobbies at locations will be set up for social distancing.
- Update 4/28/20: Read our frequently asked questions about elective surgery.
- Update 4/27/20: Community has announced it will resume elective surgeries on a limited basis. More information >>
- FigLeaf Boutiques - Visits to all FigLeaf locations are now by appointment only for medically-necessary items (breast pumps, camisoles, some compression). Stores are not open for retail shopping.
- Medical Records - Health Information Management Release of Information areas are closed to patients, guests and visitors. Medical records requests can still be made through online patient portals (e.g., MyChart/MyRecord) and by phone/email/fax/postal mail. Find out how to request on the Medical Records page.
- Valet - Valet service has been suspended at all hospital locations.
- Volunteers - Please do not volunteer right now if you are age 60 or over.
- Starbucks - Closed (North, Heart)
Classes and Events
Most classes, events, programs and screenings are canceled until further notice. Participants should be notified about cancelation, rescheduling or refunds by the class leader or by Stericycle, Community's class and event registration partner. For more information, call 800-777-7775.
You may continue to register for events that are still on the calendar, but please be aware that they are subject to change. Class and events listings >>