COVID-19 Location and Service Updates
The health and safety of our patients and caregivers is our top priority right now. Please check back here for updated information on Community Health Network locations and services, e.g., closed/open status, temporary hours and limited services.
Walk-Ins: Walk-in services are still temporarily unavailable for MedChecks, Community Clinic at Walgreens and primary care offices. For questions about appointments or sites of care, please call the location or your provider's office. If you do not have a provider or an appointment, please call 317-621-2727 to be directed to care.
Visitors: Visitors are still restricted at all locations at this time. Please consult our COVID-19 FAQ for the latest on visitor restrictions.
Please Note: The COVID-19 situation is fluid and is subject to change. We will do our best to keep you informed and provide access to the best care possible.
Locations / Sites of Care
Primary Care Offices
- Primary care and pediatric offices are open. See primary care updates.
- If you are a current Community patient and need care, please call your provider's office to make an appointment.
- They will determine if you need to visit in person or can be seen via a telehealth option, such as by phone or a virtual/video visit.
- You may also have a Community Virtual Care visit, available 24/7 at eCommunity.com/virtualcare.
- Walk-in visits remain unavailable.
- If you need care and do not have a primary care doctor or cannot reach the office, please call 317-621-2727 to be directed.
- Community Clinic at Walgreens - Eight locations are open, with online appointment scheduling through Save a Spot. Walk-in services not permitted at this time. The clinics serve all patients, regardless of symptoms. Schedule online at eCommunity.com/walgreens.
- MedCheck - All MedChecks see patients with or without respiratory symptoms. Patients will be screened for symptoms during the pre-registration call. All locations are open daily, 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. Online scheduling required (walk-ins not permitted). Schedule online at eCommunity.com/medcheck.
Lab Services (MACL)
For the most up-to-date information and to schedule appointments online, visit https://www.maclonline.com/. As of May 11, appointments are REQUIRED for all lab services. Patients must wear a mask while at the MACL facility. Lobbies at locations are set up for social distancing.
- Volunteers may resume volunteering if age 64 or under. Please apply online.
- Medical Records - Health Information Management Release of Information areas are closed to patients, guests and visitors. Medical records requests can still be made through online patient portals (e.g., MyChart) and by phone/email/fax/postal mail. Find out how to request on the Medical Records page.
- Valet - Valet service remains suspended at all hospital locations.
- Starbucks - Closed (North, Heart)