COVID-19 Location and Service Updates
The health and safety of our patients and caregivers is our top priority right now. Please check back here for updated information on Community Health Network locations and services, e.g., closed/open status, new hours and limited services.
Walk-Ins: Starting Sunday, March 22, online and walk-in services were suspended temporarily at MedChecks and primary care offices. For questions about appointments or sites of care, please call the location or your provider's office. If you do not have a provider or an appointment, please call 317-621-5500 to be directed to care.
Visitors: Visitors are highly restricted at all locations at this time. Please consult our COVID-19 FAQ for the latest on visitor restrictions.
Please Note: The COVID-19 situation is fluid and is subject to change. We will do our best to keep you informed and provide access to the best care possible.
Locations / Sites of Care
The following locations are closed temporarily or offer limited access as noted:
- Community Clinic at Walgreens - All locations closed. If you need care, please call 317-621-5500 to be directed.
- MedCheck Fishers (116th & Lantern Rd) - Closed
- Physical Therapy & Rehab:
- Sports Medicine Walk-In Clinics - Closed
- Outpatient Infusion @ Community Hospital East - Closed
- Community Surgery Center Northwest - Closed
- Sleep labs - All locations closed
- BodyZone Fitness Centers - All locations closed (North, East, South, 7330)
- Walgreens Pharmacy - Locations inside Community Hospitals North, East and South are closed to outside customers.
- Occupational Health Centers - Three locations OPEN (Fishers, East and Greenfield/Hancock)
- MACL Labs - Please see this PDF of closings and adjusted hours for MACL locations.
MedCheck and Primary Care Integration
- Starting March 22, MedChecks and primary care offices were consolidated in the continued effort to prevent the spread of COVID-19, and to allocate efforts and resources where they are needed most. More information >>
- Primary care offices are still open and accepting phone and video visits.
- At this time, all online and walk-in visits are temporarily suspended. Instead, most visits will be conducted virtually or by phone.
- If you need care and do not have a primary care doctor or cannot reach the office, please call 317-621-5500 to be directed.
- Elective Surgery - Updated 4/3/20: Elective procedures will be postponed until at least May 1 unless the physician, in consultation with the site medical director, determines the patient will face a life-threatening or life-altering risk. More information >>
- Outpatient Imaging - Locations will be condensed beginning Monday, March 23, but will continue to provide non-respiratory acute and oncology care.
- FigLeaf Boutiques - Visits to all FigLeaf locations are now by appointment only for medically-necessary items (breast pumps, camisoles, some compression). Stores are not open for retail shopping.
- Medical Records - Health Information Management Release of Information areas are closed to patients, guests and visitors. Medical records requests can still be made through online patient portals (e.g., MyChart/MyRecord) and by phone/email/fax/postal mail. Find out how to request on the Medical Records page.
- Valet - Valet service has been suspended at all hospital locations.
- Volunteers - Please do not volunteer right now if you are age 60 or over.
- Jasmine Gift Shops - Closed at all locations (North, East, South)
- Starbucks - Closed (North, Heart)
Classes and Events
Most classes, events, programs and screenings are canceled until further notice. Participants should be notified about cancelation, rescheduling or refunds by the class leader or by Stericycle, Community's class and event registration partner. For more information, call 800-777-7775.
You may continue to register for events that are still on the calendar, but please be aware that they are subject to change. Class and events listings >>