COVID-19 Extra Vaccine Call List
If you are eligible to receive the COVID-19 vaccine per Indiana state guidelines, you may sign up below to be called if there is extra vaccine supply at the end of a day. Check current eligibility at https://www.coronavirus.in.gov/vaccine/.
- Calls will begin approximately 1-2 hours before a clinic location closes (see hours below).
- You MUST be able to arrive at your chosen clinic location within 20 minutes of receiving a call.
- Be prepared to show proof of age or healthcare employment, and wear a mask that covers your nose and mouth to the appointment.
- The list refreshes daily, so you must sign up each day you would like to be on the call list.
Vaccine Clinic Locations and Hours
- Community Hospital North (7150 Clearvista Drive): Daily, 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Community Hospital Anderson Education Center (1923 N. Madison - located at the corner of Madison & Cross, north of the hospital): Mon - Fri, 6 a.m. to noon; 1 to 7 p.m. Sat/Sun, 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Community Hospital East (1500 N. Ritter Ave.): Mon - Fri, 6 to 8 a.m.; 2 to 8 p.m. Sat/Sun, 8 a.m. to noon
- Community Hospital South (1402 E. County Line Rd): Mon - Fri, 6 to 8 a.m.; 2 to 8 p.m. Sat/Sun, 8 a.m. to noon
DISCLAIMER: Signing up for this call list does NOT guarantee that you will receive a call or the COVID-19 vaccine. The standby list refreshes daily.