Network Foundation - Online Donation Form
Employees may give here.
Please select a gift amount and designation, add your supporting information, then click Give Now. If you would like to provide support in response to COVID-19, please consider these gift designations:
- Greatest caregiver needs: Your investment will support the following:
- Onsite caregiver meals: For $6.50, you can cover the cost of a caregiver meal, safely prepared and delivered by our onsite food services partners. For $28, you can cover the cost of an employee take-home meal kit. For $37, you can stock an onsite snack hub for 25 caregivers.
- Temporary housing for quarantined caregivers: For $100, you can cover the cost of one night of short-term housing solutions for Community front line caregivers needing to self-quarantine but unable to safely do so at home.
- Childcare support for caregivers: For $25, you can help cover the cost of childcare for front-line caregivers who have faced disruptions in their usual childcare arrangements.
- Lisa Borinstein Caregiver Assistance Fund: Your gift to the Lisa Borinstein Caregiver Assistance Fund will offer financial assistance to our caregivers facing sudden or severe hardship as a result of COVID-19 and its impact on families. Funds can be used to cover utility bills, mortgage payments, out-of-pocket medical expenses, food and transportation, post-trauma family support and more.
- Greatest patient needs: Your donation supports assistance programs for patients facing financial challenges, helping them access basic needs like food, medicine and more.