Community's occupational health programs enhance the health and safety of your employees. Our injury prevention strategies can be joined with specialized injury treatment and rehabilitation programs to get injured employees on a manageable course that brings them back to work fast. That results in increased productivity, decreased absenteeism, higher morale and better health for your employees and your company. Our client partners come in many sizes and represent some of the most prominent businesses in Indiana.
How to Enroll
To sign up for occupational health services, please complete a company profile form and fax to 317-621-1899, ATTN: Business Development.
Locations and Hours
Community's MedCheck Occupational Health Centers are open seven days a week and conveniently located in Indianapolis, Carmel, Noblesville, Greenwood, Greenfield, Anderson and Speedway. We recently expanded our hours to provide better access. To make an appointment please contact a center near you.
Worker's Compensation Injury Care
No matter how safe the workplace, injuries occur. Community Health Network can treat injured employees and help them get back to what's important in their life.
- Treat injuries, minor to major, at any of the Community Health Network MedCheck Occupational Health Centers or at the jobsite via our on-site program.
- Physicians specialized in work-related injuries focus on getting the employee healthy and back to work safely.
Occupational Rehab Program
When an employee suffers an injury on the job, the effects can be devastating to the employee and company. Community’s occupational rehabilitation and therapy services can help your company minimize the duration and cost of disability and the costs of worker’s compensation.
- Ergonomics assessments
- Job site analysis
- Physical and occupational therapy
Absence Management Program
Through Community's Absence Management Program, you work with an experienced occupational health nurse who can talk with your employees' physicians, gather and track information, meet with employees, and advise you about how to more appropriately manage employees on leave and control costs—often with dramatic results. Your registered nurse can tailor Community's services to meet your specific needs, ranging from a few hours of telephone consultation to part- or full-time onsite staff dedicated to your facility.
- Assess and manage the costs and personnel issues that come with family medical leave, short- and long-term disability and workers’ compensation
Substance Abuse Testing
Whether your company already is or is considering becoming a drug–free workplace, Community’s occupational health services can help.
- Comprehensive drug and alcohol screening program, including rapid drug testing
- Convenient testing locations at one of our MedCheck Occupational Health Centers or onsite
- Alcohol testing with Lifeloc breath testing equipment
- Complete Medical Review Officer (MRO) service
- Our services meet DOT/CDL requirements
- Analysis of samples at a SAMHSA-approved lab
- Support services for companies starting a drug-free program
- New employee physical readiness/safety to be able to do a job through functional job descriptions, post-offer exams and physical demand lift assessments
- OSHA required testing, monitoring and reporting
- Ergonomics assessment
- CDL/DOT exams
OccLink is an online, secure system that allows employers to view their employees’ occupational health progress 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
If you would like more information about any of our occupational health, workers' compensation or workplace safety programs and services, please contact us at:
Community Employer Health
7321 Shadeland Station, Suite 100
Indianapolis, IN 46250
Phone: 317-621-9355 (WELL)